WAE!!!!!!!!!!

Mark POV

now that i know what happened i can tell everyone the truth ill start with Jackson since i know he will believe me.

Me: hey Jax

Jackson: yeah 

Me: i dont think i fainted that day i went to the hospital 

Jackson: what do you mean (when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no what do you mean)

Me: think about it  the doctor said i had a major concussion right then i couldnt have fainted because the doctor didnt say that there was anything that culd have made me faint and even if i did faint i couldnt have fallen that hard to even get a minor concussion let alone a major one so and after going back to the practice room i remembered something. i remembered being hit with something in the back of my head and then i heard a voice say "stay away from Jackson"

Jackson: so your saying that someone hit you in the head with something that day 

Me: yes i am

Jackson: how could you say that who would do something like that

Me: thats what i was thinking so i called JB hyung if anyone had left after we did that day and he said that BamBam had left a little bit after we did and you did date him and we wasnt happy about hre break up so he had the motive and who else would say some like "stay away from Jackson"

Jackson: ok ok i know you think you figured this way but there is not way that BamBam could have done this he is too sweet and kind to do something like that i cant believe he would do that to you *walks toward the door* 

Me: Jax wait please dont go 

Jackson: no i cant believe those words came out of your mouth *leaves the room*

                                        SHIT WHAT THE HELL IM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW 

well who knew this would happen i think Jackson over reacted a bit but thats my son it cant be helped i am really acting like i am not the one writing it jisoo im weird 
Well until next time 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kay bye bye~