Betrayed

Percy Jackson POV

I just got back from a quest with Jason Grace. We were supposed to track down a group of demigods that went on a quest, but never returned. Unfortunately we were to late, hellhounds got to them before Jason and I. We were beat up and bruised from monster attacks when we were trying to find them it took us a total of about a month to track them down, find them, and get back. We are so excited to see our girlfriends after a month we couldn't wait to get to them!

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°

We went to the big house and reported to Chiron and then went to visit our girlfriends. I went to the Athena cabin and asked one of her siblings where she was they told me to go to the beach. I was walking to "our spot" when I saw a blonde girl and a brown haired boy. At first I thought oh! Its just a Aphrodite girl but I kept looking and realized it was Annabeth. I. Saw. Red.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING", I screamed.

They both whirled around. Annabeth for once was speechless while Mr. Brown hair said,

"I was kissing my girl freak".

My anger overtook me and a MASSIVE wave came and crashed on them, knocked brown haired out. My anger washed away only to be replaced with sadness

"You know what we are through Annabeth "I spat.

"Have fun with your boytoy".

Annabeth was screaming and crying and saying sorry over and over again, but I just walked to my cabin to get cleaned up and head to the pavilion.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°

I got washed up and headed to the pavilion. When I walked in I got screamed at by Leo, Clarisse, Malcolm, and everyone of my friends except Nico cause he was in the underworld. Thalia and her hunters were back she screamed at me for breaking Annabeth's heart, for cheating on her she said I was no longer he friend and her hunters were going to kill me. I was so shocked I saw Annabeth was crying but getting comforted by everyone. I also so Piper she was getting comforted to but she wasn't crying she was enjoying the attention. I didn't even defend myself, I was too shocked.

I walked right out and intended to pack to leave this horrible place. As I walked I heard whispers of people claiming I was just like Jason for cheating. I didn't know what was going on at all, what I did know was that I was on my way to my cabin to pack.

A/N Finally done with the first chapter how did you like it this is my first story I'm sorry if it is not your type but Jercy is my OTP and their are no stories with it and Chaos this is actually fun (I say that now watch when I get writer block)
Anyway I will try not to write A/N's in the middle of the story this chapter was a 439 words ( sorry it is so short I'll try and make the next one longer :) ) and their will be a betrayed part 2 chapter about Jason but it probably won't be that long and it is so weird to try and type with good gammer and not misspell things and use correct punctuation ughhhh... What I do lol anyway here is chapter one thanks to the readers please comment and again I am sorry if this is not your type but give it a chance you might like it *wink* OMG also the A/N's will be at the end and I will try to make them short..... Uhh.... Sorry?

-Cuddles