Demigods

Annabeth POV

If Percy was here we wouldnhave this thing in the bag. It's not my fault he started losing fame. I follow fame where the fame goes I go. So Braden had the fame at that time so I went and got it. I mean I had to scream and cry and lie when Percy left. But when he comes back to me it, what he doesn't know can't hurt him.

Omega/Percy POV

All the campers despise us, so do the gods. It is not our fault that they are out of shape, slow, lazy horrible fighters. They don't trust us. At all. Right now I am heading to Chaos he needed to speak with me.

○○○○○○○○○○Time Skip○○○○○○○○○○

Well I am back from their and lets just say Chaos is having to fix 3 galaxies. Woops. He wants us to reveal ourselves, and I got angry. I told the commanders and they kept their emotions
In check but were still livid. Most were concerned about me though, and frankly I was scared to death. All the Demigods wanted to see us, so did the the gods but we didn't want them to. The commanders all disagreed, but it was out of my hands. Just then anothsr battle broke out.

○○○○○○○○○○Time Skip○○○○○○○○○○

3rd Person POV

Omega was so mad. He looked at the army of roughly 2000 monsters, and smirked. This is just what he needed somthing to take his mind off things. He ran straight to them. And used part of his powers, to give the demigods hints of who he was he only used water powers. He fought Hyperion with a hurricane, and shot icicles at the rest till the were all gone. "That was fun" Omega said.

Athena POV

I thought he was a son of chaos. Well since he is powereful I guess he might beable to use all the elements. My brain kept on battling itself for hours.

Omega POV

I'm bone tired I haven't slept in 2 days I just used power and I telepoted to different galaxies. I think I deserve a nap. I grabbed Alpha and made him snuggle with me till. I fell asleep. When I woke up we were tucked in my bed. Fine by me. With that thought I drifted off to sleep.

A/N I'm sooo tired I start school thursday so when that happens my post will not be as frequent. I'm sorry ALMOST 600 READS Thanks guys so much. Also these people that comment thank you so much you make my day. I'm glad you like my story. I'm sorry no shoutouts I'm honestly too tired to check who needs one. Sorry this is short and late sees ya
P.S MY OTHER 2 STORIES WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW
-Cuddles