Reveal

Omega/Percy POV  

We have all decided that we will reveal ourselves to the demigods and gods when we call for a meeting during lunch. No one was happy about it but if we didn't, we would face Chaos's wrath. Let me tell you it isn't fun. He takes away your powers and doesn't let you go on missions. But what I'm worried about is that if Annabeth tries to get me to be her boyfriend again, Jason will kill her. But I mean it would serve her right. Anyway tomorrow, our spies have reported, their will be a battle, so we don't have time to deal with people wanting our forgiveness, or wondering how me and Alpha turned gay. We actually aren't gay, we are bisexual. Just when my thoughts were getting good the conch born blew. Well I guess it's time.

3rd Person POV

All the commanders went to the pavilion. When everyone was settled down. The commanders stood up. When they did the gods appeared. "We have all decided that it is time for us to reveal ourselves." Omega spoke "We will do it by ranks, lowest to highest." They all lined up in that order.
Stun stood up "Hello my name is stun 9th in command in Chaos's army girlfriend of fire, but before that you all new me as Silena Buregaurd. (A/N I know that is not correct spelling but bare with me) all the Aphrodite children rejoiced with their parent. It went on like that Hephaestus and Beckondorf. Lee and Apollo. Will and Apollo. When the got to the 4th command Apollo was crying so bad his children has to help him keep it together. Hades finally showed some emotion, and hugged Nico. When Luke took off his mask Annabeth ran to him along with Thalia. He sidestepped both of them and they fell on the ground. They asked why he wouldn't hug them. "That's what you get for betraying Percy Jackson and Jason Grace." He said. "But Luke he broke up with me, cheated on me." Said Annabeth. Right when Luke was about to respond Chaos appeared. "We will fix that problem after Omega and Alpha reveal. Alpha stepped up. My name is Alpha, second in command in the Chaos Army, boyfriend of Omega. But before that I was......

A/N wow cliff hanger. I am seriously writing this on my way to school okay I have just arrived sees ya

-Cuddles