The AfterMath

Please read the A/N or at least the underlined portion of it also the shout outs:)

Jason POV
I have been a complete and utter wreck since Percy got injected with that stuff. We still have not figured out what it is and Percy is in critical condition. They say if it wasn't for his really fast healing then he would be dead. The virus just keeps on damaging organs beyond repair, but Percy's super fast healing makes it heal just in time for the next attack. I was going to propose tomorrow, its our 1 year anniversary. I didn't know I was crying till I saw liquid appear on his clothes, once I started I couldn't stop. We have kept on questioning Prometheus but he won't budge we didn't want to result to this but I don't care. When Lee came in I gave him the okay to proceed with torture. Percy was running out of time. "P-P-Percy please please c-c-come b-back to us-s. To-o me." I sobbed this is what I have done for a whole day just pleaded with him. I never get a response. "Don't give up keep fight for me, your going to make it through this Percy. I'll be right back. I love you, so much." I kissed his unresponsive lips and went to talk to a certain prisoner.

Annabeth POV
So I talks with Drew like I said I was she said that we should probably wait till he will most likely stay alive to begin proceeding. Sadly I agree. So I have to wait, its horrible Jason over their being a attention hog, getting all the sympathy cause Percy is dying that should be me. Maybe I should get rid of him before I seduce Percy.

Lee POV (lol unexpected huh.)
We have tried all kinds of remedies and medicines to counteract this virus but nothing is working. If we don't get something soon Percy won't make it. Jason gave the okay to proceed to the final result with Prometheus. Torture. He will be doing it himself. I have never seen him this upset. Heck I have never seen him release his powers. It was scary yet beautiful, it was warm yet freezing. If percy doesn't get better then Jason will probably die of grief. They are basically connected at the hip you can't have one without the other. Chaos is also freaking out, he doesn't want to lose his only heir and son, so he has been combing over not stop research and books for a answer. Maybe Percy will last long enough so we can find a cure.

Jason POV
"So you going to talk now or what" I spoke emotionlessly. He spit on my shoe. "So be it" and with that I got prepared for a long night of screams.

A/N I can't sleep anyway ya so the next chapter will have torture in it sorta and I will put up a warning on that section before it begins just in case for you :) so I need some ideas like pronto about how I should cure percy and what was wrong with him so PLEASE COMMENT THANK YOU  OMG 5000 READS HOLY SMOKE THAT IS AMAZING THANK YOU wow that is awesome gosh also PLEASE COMMENT if you want to see percy get affected by the love potion or not thanks

P.S not to sound rude but by any chance if any of y'all can vote please do it we really need some more votes guys also like more reads in each chapter all that would be amazing!!!

P.P.S HAPPY NEW YEAR come on let's start this thing off better and right also so I have a small obsession with Niall Horan okay a BIG obsession but whateves =*.*=

SHOUT OUTS

AbeerRauf
thanks so much for being funny in the comments and you got the question right its was DREW

Anne_K_Gold
thank you for commenting no it wasn't Aphrodite but actually I was either going to do her or drew so technically you sorta did get it right lol thank you so much though for commenting

Luci_fer13
Thank you so much for voting no you didn't answer the question but I need some more of you guys that vote a lot so thank you so much for voting it really encourages me to write more