Chapter Three

.: Josh :.

Patrick walks me to math and everyone already seems to know me. I don't see the boy from before so I don't recognize anyone.

When class is over me and Patrick start walking to music class, a few people give me weird looks or ask me how I'm doing.

"You used to play drums." Patrick said as we walked towards a door that said 'music wing'.

"Was I any good?" I ask.

"Good? You were amazing, I bet if you tried you'll be as good as you used to be in no time." He says as we enter the music room.

I look up and see all different instruments everywhere and in the corner I see a drum set.

"I remember this place," Josh says to no one in particular.

"YOU DO?!?" Patrick asks excitedly

"Yeah, I remember playing drums and remember you and some other guys too."

"Do you know their names?" Patrick asked excitement in his eyes.

"Brendon, Andy, Pete, Dallon, Gerard, Joe, Melanie, Ashley, and Frank, at least I think." As I list the names semi-confidently, Patrick's smile gets even bigger, I'm afraid he might explode.

"I'll be right back," he says and runs to parts of the room gathering some people and coming back.

Once they are all back a boy with a large forehead that I recognize as Brendon pulls me into a very tight hug. Then he lets go and starts shaking me.

"OH MY GOD JOSH WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO FALL OUT OF THAT TREE YOU SCARED US I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!!" Brendon says as he continues shaking me.

A girl with half pink and half black hair that I recognize as Melanie pulls me away from Brendon.

"Stop shaking him or you're going to give him even more brain damage." She explains.

I thank her and then Pete speaks. "Guys I think we should let Josh play his drums now, maybe Andy could help him get used to it."

"BUT I WANT TO HELP JOSH PLAY HIS DRUMS" Brendon says with a childish angry face.

"Thank you, all of you but I can do this by myself. I think I remember somethings. I'll let you know if I need help." I say. They all nod and Dallon tells me the drumsticks are in the back room with the piano.

I spot the door on the far end of the room, just before I enter the room I can hear a beautiful piano and an angelic voice singing.

"Entertain my faith," 

"ENTERTAIN MY FAITH,"

"Entertain my faith..."

This voice was familiar, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard in my whole life.

I opened the door and walked in, the boy from before was sitting at the piano.

Why can't I remember his name?

He looked up and once again was shocked when he saw me. We held eye contact for another ten seconds.

"Hi," I say.

The boy doesn't say anything and looks down.

I frown at this, should I mention that his voice is amazing? No that might seem weird. I walk over and find some drumsticks on the shelf, as I walk away I look back at the boy.

"Sorry to bother you, but you seem familiar." I say as I walk out of the back room.