Chapter One

.: Josh :.

I climb into the passenger seat of the car, the woman who said she is my mother told me that she was going to drive me to school.

I still don't remember much about my school and I don't remember any of the people in it.

I don't remember anyone at all, I had lost my memory a week ago. I still remember no one in my family.
Not any of my siblings or my parents.

We arrive at the unfamiliar school near the office.

"Josh, I've asked your friend Patrick to help you around school today. Have a good day, okay?." Said my mom as she hugged me and went back to her car and drove away.

I turned around and looked at the school, I didn't recognize it at all. I walked further into the school and noticed a short boy with a black fedora walking towards me.

"Hi I'm Patrick, me and you were friends before you lost your memory," Patrick explained. "I don't know if you still want to be friends or not but I'm going to show you to all your classes."

"Of course I still want to be your friend Patrick!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Patrick smiled back and explained that we had to go to the office to get my old schedule. We walked into the office and the secretary printed off a copy of my schedule.

We entered the hallway and I saw a very familiar boy getting a pass from the attendance office.

I stared at him as we walked past and he caught my glance. He looked at me with shock in his eyes as we passed and turned the corner.