Chapter Five

.: Josh :.

After science me and Patrick head to lunch. We sit down at what Patrick says is our usual table, which is outside. I see everyone I met from music earlier, I meet a boy named troye with curly brown hair. He is a year below us, he smiles at me. I eat my Oreos and everyone else seems to be in deep conversation.

I'm trying to look for the boy, I don't see him at any of the tables. Maybe he's inside.

I get up from the table everyone seems to be in conversation so no one notices. There aren't many people inside probably because it's so nice outside. I look around and the brown haired boy is nowhere to be found.

Well I guess there's no point in going back outside and being questioned by Patrick. So I walk around the school just to explore. I know my way around now, I just feel like walking.

I hear someone in the gym, I open the door and see the boy shooting a basketball. Silently I walk over and sit on the bleachers on the other side of the gym.

"Hi" I say quietly.

He doesn't hear me. Should I go over there and talk to him?

I get up and walk silently over to him. I'm about two feet behind him.

"Salutations, I'm Josh." I say with I smile on my face.

He freezes but turns around. He doesn't say anything. Does he not like me?

"You're amazing at basketball by the way, do you play for the team?" I ask. He nods, what else do I say?

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Tyler," he says plainly.

I definitely remember him but I don't know how.

"Uh, I lost my memory and I don't know how but I think that I know you. You're the only person who seems familiar to me." I say. "I just wanted to know if you and I were friends or maybe you hated me."

"We were friends," he says.
"Also you fell out of a treehouse."

"Oh, my mom told me I fell out of a tree. Were you there with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was my treehouse," he says.

"How did I fall out of it?" I ask.

(A/N):
THERES 71 OF YOU OML ITS ONLY BEEN FIVE DAYS. Thank you guys for reading this I will update every afternoon if I don't then I'm probably dead. -Beane /(.-.)\