Chapter 26

Kihyun Pov

Nayeon didn't call again after that second call. It really bothered me. Then a message came. It wasn't my intention to read it but the message popped out in the lock screen.

It was from Nayeon.

It says:
Kyun-ah. Where are you? I got lost. I had no one to ask. Please help me.

She got lost?!

That idiot!

I immediately got out of bed and changed my clothes. I grabbed my car keys and went down.

"Eomma, I'll be back. IM, i'm sorry i have to go."

I then went to the garage and drove my way. I called her.

"Where are you?"

"Ne?"

"I said where are you?!" I yelled. Damn. This temper of mine should lessen.

"I-I dont know. I got lost."

"Are there any signs or street names around you?"

"N-Nothing."

"Then look for it! If you reached an intersection, you'll see street signs."

"I-I got it."

"Dont hang up."

"Okay."

She was silent for a moment then i heard dogs barking on her background. She then squealed.

"Ya! Are you okay?"

"N-Ne. Ya, a-aren't you sick?"

"It's not the time to worry of such things. Hurry up and search."

"I saw a sign. It says Yeongdo. It's actually where the bus center is. But i don't know this place."

"I got it. I know that place. Do you see any remarkable place?"

"O-Eo. There's a closed shop of bulgeogi and samgyeopsal. It's name is Bulgeopsal"

"I see. Wait for me in front of that shop."

"O-Okay."

I drove as fast as i could. That idiot really makes me worry. How the hell did she end up at a very secluded place?

IM Pov

"Wa-Wai— Ya!" Hyung's mom shouted. She just shook her head. "Where is he going?"

"I'll go find out. I'll just get my phone upstairs." I said.

I went and picked my phone up from his bed. I opened my phone and saw two missed calls from Nayeon and a text message from her. I opened and read it. My eyes widened. I figured that maybe hyung saw the text message. I ran down and went to hyung's mom.

"I'll go find out, eohmoni."

"O-Oh, kurae."

I dashed out and called Nayeon but the lines are busy. Did hyung go to her? Did he find out where she is? I feel so ashamed of myself. How could i not help her when she needed me? I tried calling her back but the lines are still busy.

I searched for her through GPS. She's somewhere near Yeongdo. That place is dangerous. I sighed. How could she end up at a place like that?

Even if i went to her, i am still too late. Hyung could have found her already. I'll just wait for them.

Nayeon pov

He is sick. How could he go out and come help me? I'm so stupid! But wait. How did he know? I only called and texted IM. Just right after i sent that message, Kihyun suddenly called me.

What? Is he having some super powers? No no no. I shook my head. Why am i thinking such ridiculous thoughts?

It's almost half an hour since I talked to Kihyun.

"Oh? Ayre yee alone, agassi?" Two drunk men approached me.

Oh shit. I suddenly felt scared. I'm so nervous that my sweat came out all of the sudden.

"Just go. Please."

"Owh? She'z beggin' uz." They both laughed. "Say, wouldja like to come wit'uz?" They reached out for my hand.

Ohshit!!