Chapter 27

Nayeon Pov

Jebal. Someone save me. I was finding a way out, where i could just slip away but the two guys are so big. Then one of them suddenly collapsed on the floor.

I saw Kihyun behind them. He slammed the guy on the floor and the other one was shocked. The guy left standing turned to kihyun and when he was about to attack him, he tripped on the one who fell.

Wtf? O.O

Is this supposed to be a comedy?

Because they were too wasted, they became unconscious immediately.

Kihyun also seemed shocked and questionable. I suddenly laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." I then composed myself. "Are you okay?" I asked as i came to him.

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm okay." I then touched his forehead. "Ya! Why did you come here? You're still feverish."

He held my hand and removed it from his forehead. He then looked at me in the eyes. "It's okay as long as you're fine." He said.

I blushed. Then i suddenly felt the cold wind hit my skin. I shivered. He might have realized that i was cold when he suddenly took off his jacket and he put it on me.

"Y-You don't have to." I said.

"Should i just take it back?" Is he serious?

"I-It's cold. Thank you." I was just being hard-to-get. I guess it isn't a good idea.

"Let's go back." He said. We then walked back to where he parked his car. We walked quietly but he kept on sniffing. I figured he's cold and since he is sick, he might even feel colder.

"Kihyun, you can take the jacket back. You need it more than me."

"No. Just wear it. I'll feel bad if you return it now."

I just shut my mouth until we reached his car. He drove me home quietly. Why isn't he asking me anything? If how i ended up in a place like that. I was suppose to hear a nag.

"We're here." He said. I took off my seatbelt.

"Thank you for bringing me home and also for saving me." I said. "Drive safely." I went out of his car and turned around to see him off. I was waving my hand when his car suddenly stopped. I got worried so i immediately went to him.

I saw his head resting on the steering wheel.

"Kihyun!!" I knocked on his window and he isn't getting up. "Ya!!" I then opened his door. Good thing he didn't lock it. I tapped his back many times but he isn't moving. Ohmygod! What should i do?

I pulled out my phone and i was about to call an ambulance when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Kihyun? Let's go to the hospital. Okay?"

"D-Don't..." he muttered.

"Why? You just passed out while driving!" I panicked.

"Rest. I'll.. just rest." He said weakly.

"I can't drive you home. I don't have a license." I thought hard where to bring him. I guess i don't have a choice. Rather than wasting a lot of time, i'll just bring him inside my apartment.

I dragged him out of his car and locked it. Gosh. He's so heavy. I assisted him until we reached my apartment. I positioned him on my bed. I let out a grunt when i let go of him. Why is this guy so heavy?!

I stretched my hands. I then tucked him in. I touched his forehead and he's really heating up.

I'm sorry. And thank you for coming to me. I thought to myself.