Chapter 36

Kihyun pov

"Ye. Annyeong haseyo, saem." Nayeon said.

"Saem?" I asked.

"Ne. I teach at Monbebe University." Minji said.

"Kurae?" I dont care. It's not like i still have something to do with her. I then went back to eating my ramen.

"Is.. Is that all you can say?" She asked.

"Mmm." I mumbled.

Minji scoffed.

"Saem, i dont know what happened between you two but i think you should stop bothering kihyun." Nayeon said. That came out of the blue.

"What did you say?" Minji asked.

"I'm not telling you this as a student, i'm telling you as a fellow lady." Nayeon added.

This is getting serious, right?

"What do you care about what i do?" Minji asked.

"I care because i care about kihyun."

I choked. That surprised me. But i feel happy hearing that from her.

"A-Are you okay?" Nayeon asked.

"O-Eo."

"Would you like me to get you a water?" Minji asked as she caressed my back.

"He said he's fine." Nayeon shove her hand.

"Ya, you're not even his girl friend so stop acting like you are." Minji said irritatingly.

Nayeon scoffed.

"You're only his ex so don't touch him like you're close." Nayeon said.

"What?" Minji got flustered.

"Okay that's enough." I said. I dont know where this might lead. "Let's go nayeon."

They glared at each other. These girls are really competitive. Nayeon had changed. She used to be a subject of bullying but now she's able to answer back. As for Minji, she had always been known for her loud and bold personality.

Minji pov

That girl!

She's not kihyun's girl friend, right?

I still have the chance. I can make things right. I will have kihyun back. It would be easy if only that girl didn't exist.

She is a hindrance to my plans.

Nayeon pov

That woman is so persistent. Kihyun might have been distant from her. Cant she just leave him alone?

When we got out of the store, the rain hadn't stopped yet but it got lesser.

"I can drive you home now. The rain had lessen." Kihyun said.

"Ne."

We got in his car. He drove all the way to my house. When we got there, the rain had stopped completely. I got out of his car and so did he.

"Thank you for today. I really appreciate it." I said as i smiled.

"It's nothing. I really hope you enjoyed."

"I did. And.." i paused "thank you for the necklace." I held the pendant.

"I'm glad you like it." He said. He smiled again. So handsome. "And about earlier—"

"It's okay. You dont have to tell me." I said, even though i really want to know everything about them.

"Ne? But—"

"Really. It's okay." I said. I'm not even his girl friend so why should he explain to me? "Drive safely. Good night." I said.

I turned around and i was about to take a step when he suddenly held my hand. I got startled.

"Nayeon.." i slowly turned around to face him.

"N-Ne?" His grip got tighter. He then held my hand with both of his hands.

What is going on?!!

"I.." he muttered. My heart beat started to increase. I suddenly got nervous. "I.."

You what?! Goddammit. Spill it out already!

"I like you."

"Eh?" My mind lagged. Did i just hear it right?

"So please go on a date with me." That was so bold of him!

I dont know what to say. When did he started liking me? Why did he like me? I should be the one confessing to him. I have always liked him. Way long before we even talked to each other.

"You dont have to answer me now. I'll wait." He said. "Good night." He then let go of my hand as he smiled.

Ohgod. I'm speechless.

I then let out a very deep sigh. This is not a dream, right?