First Date! Chapter 7

Quick Note! Hi everyone! Listen, I'm rlly rlly sorry that I was gone for a week, here's Chapter 7 I thought I might just tell you guys that this one is gonna be just plain adorable. Also if any of you play Minecraft PE servers and go on Lifeboat, you may have a chance to meet Raven or Destiny on one of the servers, tho during that period of time on the servers it's Mystreet normally, but if you wanna meet them the IP address is: sg53.lbsg.net and the Port is: 19132 and Destinys and Ravens usernames are: MCD_Raven__ and Destinys is: MCD_GuardDestiny. Anyway here's the 7th chapter, Enjoy!!! 

-Admin-Chan-

You woke up at about 5:36ish in the morning, hearing the sound of something outside, you look outside your window and see Gene, waiting for you. You remembered that tonight was your first date and you completely forgot, you jumped out your window, still in your Pajamas. Gene said "Took you long enough, wait.. Were.. You sleeping?" You reply getting leaves of your clothes, "Yes, I was.. Listen, I'm REALLY sorry that I forgot about our Date.." He replies with "don't worry, my mom wouldn't let me leave the house anyway, heh.." You say, "we could get back into my house and watch horror movies, my parents are on vacation and Liva went with them.. So I have  the entire house to myself for 3 weeks!" He says "that sounds like a good plan." You both walk back into your house and sit on the basement couch, "so, which horror movie do you wanna watch?" He says "We could watch "the ring", that's one of my favorite ones." You say while trying to find the disk. He nods and looks around your basement, something catches his eye, it's a picture of Raven and some other kid, it was Freshman year at PDH, Raven looked like she was a ghost or something, she wasn't smiling in the picture at all.. The other kid looked like Gene, like, a lot, a lot, like gene.. He asks "hey Raven, who's that kid in that picture over there standing next to you?" You look over at the picture and says while mumbling "it's you, dumbass..." He says "I can't hear you when you mumble Raven, tell me who that kid is.." You say while looking at him "it's you Gene, it was Freshman year and before the whole "Shadow Knights" thing started.. You were the only one that talked to me besides Ocean Lily and Aaron, at the end of the year we took that photo, then Zenix and Sasha came around and you hung out with them more and then our friendship was forgotten.." You sigh, Gene walks over to you and hugs you, "Raven.. I-I'm really sorry.." You both sit down on the couch and watch the ring, you fell asleep shortly after.. Dreaming about Everything.. 

--•TimeSkip brought to you by Genven•--

You sprung up and remembering last night, you saw Genes shirt on the ground, it had a note on it that said "Come and Find me I have a suprise for you~ ;)" you sigh, your house was HUGE! How would you find him, you then saw the sleeves of his shirt pointing to one of the rooms, you followed the "arrow" which led you into a pitch black room with nothing in it. The door shuts behind you and locks, "Haha.. V-very funny Gene.." You say in a nervous tone, "G-Gene? C'mon I know your here s-somewhere.." You had never been in this room before and you found a light switch and flicked it on, there you saw an old bed, a dresser, and some weird chest thing in the corner, the lights go out again and you scream quietly, everyone at PDH saw you as a fearless person, but really.. You were afraid of the Dark, "G-Gene... Where d-did you g-g-go..?" You said while shaking.. You hear the door unlock and you rush out and curl up into a ball onto the couch, There Gene was, behind the couch the entire time.. "Did I scare you?" He said while smirking at you, you mumbled "Y-Yeah.." You feel him pick you up from behind and kiss you. "That's what happens when you watch Horror movies at 5:48AM with me Raven" he says while chuckling a bit "I hate you." You say "Love you too Raven." 

EYYYYYY THIS CHAPTER WAS 2 CUTE I LOVED WRITING IT TO SHOW THAT EVEN THE TOUGHEST PEOPLE HAVE FEARS. THANKSY FOR READING! 

-Admin-chan-