The Necklaces Chapter 9

A few months after the New Years Party, School started again, you sighed as you got into the car and drove off to be a senior this year, at least 1 person would be out of your way, and that was Aaron, He was now in College which mean't that Little Potato would be crying her eyes out "OH AARON DON'T LEAVE ME OR I'LL BE DEPRESSED FOR THE REST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!" You mimicked, once you got to school, you went straight to the place Gene told you to meet, this time instead of the bleachers or the Side of the school you found yourself near the back of the school, "Jeez, this is like a horror movie or something, this entire area is abandoned.." You said while looking around, finally you saw Gene waiting for you, "Hey Raven" he says while kissing your cheek, "Hey Gene, where's Zenix and Sasha?" You ask, "Oh, Zenix is sick and Sasha is somewhere else, I don't know where.." You now noticed that both Genes and your necklace had 2 different Gems carved into the tooth, one Green, (yours) and one Turquoise (Genes), you sit down still wondering about the Necklaces Gene bought, he said he bought them from a Magicks shop, but at first you didn't believe him.. "hey uhh.. Gene?" You ask while looking at the Necklace, "Yeah Raven?" He answers "What would happen if our necklaces like touched while we wore them, would our bodies switch? Would it do something else?" You keep going on and on, "well.. There's only one way to find out" Gene says as he pulls you to him and kisses you on the lips, making both the Gems touch, a bright light comes from each necklace and makes you both black out, when you wake up, you don't see Gene, "Gene?!?!?" You yell, "Raven?!??!" You or whatever you are say, "DID OUR BODIES FUSE TOGETHER?" You say, "I think..yep, we did" he says "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!??" You yell, "well, I kinda knew this was gonna happen, I got these necklaces from a Magicks shop, Remember?" He says, you both look at what you are through your phone camera, "We.. Really did fuse.." You say.. "are we female or male?" Gene asks, "female, we have boobs.." You say, "so this is what it feels like to be female." gene says, your clothing is the males Uniform Jacket, The females normal uniform and shoes, your hair is Short and has Blackish-Brown hair. "What do we, call "us"?" You ask, "Ravene, it's a fusion of our names." Gene says you both try walking, but immediately fall over, "Jeez, it's hard to walk as a fusion.." Gene says while trying to retain balance, your body was bigger than the average Teenager, like, much much bigger, so it was weird being so tall.. Finally, you learn to walk and at least walk over to the other side of the back of the building, "This is so weird.." You say, "Hey Raven, your doing bad at walking," Gene says, "What! No I'm not! Your the one that's controlling everything else!!" You say "No! I just control the arms!" He says right after he finishes that sentence, you both un-fuse, "We-" you were cut of by Gene, "Unfuse when we Argue..?" He says, "Well.. At least we know HOW to un-fuse Gene.." You say.. You both sit back down until you hear the faint ring of the bell and rush to class, You couldn't stop thinking about fusing with Gene.. At the end of the day you go home and make yourself dinner, read, and then sleep~

STEVEN UNIVERSE MUCH? AHA! THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER TO WRITE SO FAR! ENJOY AND PLEASE KEEP READING! 

-admin-chan-