Summer Vacation! Chapter 6

Schools finally over, you see everyone rushing out of each and every classroom, talking about Movies, what they are doing over the summer, etc..etc.., you.. You just wanted to see Gene, once the hallways cleared, you walked out of Pheonix Drop high, next year, you would be a senior. You realized and said to yourself "Wait.... NO AARON NEXT YEAR!!! WOO!!" You said excitedly. You texted Gene and told him you were gonna be late, he replied with "Well.. Fine, if your late again you'll be punished ;)" you laughed a bit and walked home, Liva was in the basement talking with her friends, and you just shot straight up the stairs and changed into a black tank top that was ripped at the bottom and some jean shorts that were ripped up, you didn't care if your famliy didn't like what you wore, you just shrugged them off and walk out the door, finally you reach Genes house, Dante opens the door and quickly moves out of the way, you shoot him a glare and he looks away, you chuckle a little bit under your breath, once you walk in, you see Zenix and Sasha sitting on the couches arguing about which movie was better, "The Avengers" or "The fault in our stars" finally they both said "RAVEN WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?" You said "Avengers I guess.. I mean.. It isn't depressing like fault in our stars" Zenix says "For once Raven agrees with me, that means that we are watching Avengers Sasha" Sasha ughs and get the disk, "Hey Zenix.. Where is Gene?" You ask, "he's doing some weird stuff with his mom" he says while looking at Sasha's Butt, "creep" you say under your breath, then you realized what Gene was doing, he was doing those "Mother, son dance classes" you were tempted to tell Zenix and Sasha what he was doing, but you didn't want Gene to get mad after the hell he already is going through, about an hour later Gene gets back, you see his mom drive away with Dante in the car, you had a sigh of relief that Dante wasn't here, you hated him. And wanted to kill him. "hey Raven~" gene says while kissing your cheek, you lightly punch him and sit on the couch next to Sasha, and all 4 of you watch Avengers, you had never seen the movie before so it was nice, After it ended, You asked everyone who their favorite character was, you said "My favorite was Loki, Tom Hiddleson is hawt~" Gene says "I like Iron Man, he's rich and is hilarious" Zenix says "I like Hulk, cause.. He's Hulk" Sasha says "I liked black widow cause I wanna be like her, an assassin" Zenix says "FORMER assassin", Sasha shrugs it off and drinks (random drink), "Hey umm Gene, what time is your Mom getting home?" Gene replies with "She isn't, She got stuck in traffic so she has to stay in a nearby hotel or something." You Yawn and lean on Genes shoulder. You can see him blush just a small bit, you whisper "softy" under your breath, "Hey, what time is it? Cause.. I'm seein the sun come up.." Zenix says "It's like 4:00AM or something" Sasha says, you could barely hear the conversation as your eyes felt heavy and you soon fell asleep...

=TimeSkip brought to you by Genix= 

You woke up and saw That everyone had left and you were still there on the couch, you heard Gene cough behind the other couch, knowing that he was playing a joke on you, you said in a sarcastic voice "Oh nooo, my friends have all left me, now I'm depressed and feel like shiiiit.." You hear Gene snicker and grab you from behind lifting you up "H-Hey!! Dude! Put me down!!" You say kicking your feet, "no can do Raven~" he says while sitting on the couch and placing you on his lap, you had to admit, Gene was hot, but damn was he seductive, you sigh and finally give up, relaxing in his lap, "so, where did Sasha and Zenix go?" You ask, "Oh, they're somewhere, probably making out" he says while chuckling, you laugh and lay your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You say "I love you Gene, Please spend the entire summer with me?" He replies "Of course Raven." 

HEYO IM BACK, I THOUGHT I MIGHT AS WELL UPLOAD ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE IM GONE FOR A WEEK, THANKS FOR READING MY 137 READERS!! BOI!! 

-Admin~Chan-