Bye~! Chapter 13 {END}

Note: AYYY FINAL CHAPTER! I HOPE YPU ALL ENJOYED DIS STORY I WILL MAKE SMALLER ONES SOON AND DAY MAY BE WEIRD CAUSE FANS I MET ON sg53 REQUESTED THINGS! NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED FANFICTION! 

-/AdminChan\-          (\-3-/)

You woke up again, not because of a nightmare.. Genes alarm, it was loud AF and wanted to turn it off, you slapped Genes back to wake him up. "OW! WHAT THE HECK RAVEN!?" Gene says, "Wake up, I don't know how to turn off your alarm, and I want to stay in bed forever," you say while snuggling the covers. "Ugh.. Fiine.." Gene says as he turns off the alarm, your just about to fall asleep when you hear Genes mom knock on the door, "Gene~! Breakfast is ready!" His mom says, "Okay mom, whatever.." Gene replies, you both get up and walk out of Genes room, You see Dante, Travis, and Delta all sitting down at the table eating breakfast, "fucking great, the three stooges are here.." You mumbled, "what was that Raven?" Gene asked, "nothing.." You replied, you and him sat on the couch and ate (whatever breakfast food). "Holy mother of Irene, Gene.. Your mom makes the best food ever. And I'm not being sarcastic for once." you said while stuffing your face in (breakfast food). "Heh, thanks.. Mom always makes the best.." Gene replies, "Hey Gene! You've met Travis and Delta, right?" Dante says, not realizing YOUR here, "yeah.. I have. And I'm sure you three have met Raven, right?" Gene says, you look at them and give them all a death glare, "H-HEY GUYS LETS GO SEE S-STUFF THATS COOL IN MY ROOM HAHA.." Dante says in nervous tone, "but I thought-" Travis said before being cut off my Dante rushing the three of them in his room. "jeez Raven, you scare the hell outta Dante." Gene says, "of course I do. I'm the one that beat the hell outta his ass." You say. "Well.. Dante can be a good guy at times.. Ya know?" Gene says, "Gene, it sounds like your trying to make me love the 3rd guy I hate the most." You say, "wait.. Really?" Gene says, "NO I LOVE DANTE AND WANT TO HAVE BABIES WITH HIM GENE!" You say in a sarcastic voice. "Oh, sorry then." Gene says "you better be." You say, "listen Gene, Today I go to College (cause it's da final chapter.) and I won't see you for like, a rlly long time, okay? So.. Bye." You say while grabbing your stuff. "Raven wait!" Gene says, "you forgot this~" he says while kissing you, not realizing that both of you were still wearing your necklaces, the bright light flashed and you two fused, this time, it was Genes Pj pants, the top you were wearing, and both necklaces around your neck, still the same Ravene hair, but messier. "Hey Gene what was that L-" Dante said while looking at what you and Gene became. "IT WAS GENES IDEA!!" You say, "NO IT WAS RAVENS!!" Gene said. "YOU WERE THE ONE THAT KISSED ME!!!" You continue whole quickly un-fusing. "Uhhhhh.." Gene says "HOLY MOTHER OF IRENE WHAT WAS THAT?!!" Dante said with Stary eyes, "WELP GOTTA GO, GENE MEET ME LATER K!!" You said as you rushed out the door..

-TimeSkip Ya'll- 

you sighed as you started packing for this "Yggdrasil Acedemy" place, it sounded prepy and boring as fuck, so you tried packing as slow as possible, "ugh.. Stupid Parents making me go to some weird prepy college-" you were Cut off by Genes voice from your window; "Hey Rav!" Gene yelled from the ground, (Raven lives in the attic/3rd floor of her house) "Hey, I'll be down in a sec." You replied, after what seemed like forever, you finally finished packing and slowly climbed down from your window. Gene quickly picked you up and hugged you. "Rave, do you have any idea how much I'm gonna miss you..?" He said, "yeah.. And I feel the same way.. I love you Gene, let's try and stay in contact.. Okay?" You said "RAVEN!! WE ARE LEAVING!! GET YOUR FLITHY ASS OVER HERE!!" You heard your sister yell, you quickly pecked Gene on the lips and ran off back into your house, grabbing your things. "B-Bye Raven.." You barely heard Gene say. 

-Genes P.o.V- 

"There she goes, the only girl that ever trusted me, and even really loved me, I miss her already.. Hopefully we'll meet again~" I say while smiling and walking away.. 

thank you all so much for reading this, it means so much to me.. I love you all, AND DON'T WORRY MORE GENVEN WILL COME!! 

-AdminChan-