Nightmares.. Chapter 13ish

Ravens p.o.v 

I screamed in the middle of the night and sprung up out of bed, I looked around, rememberingthat I was staying at Genes house. You had re-accuring nightmares.. You didn't know what they mean't.. They scared you too death.. I must have woken Gene up as well, he looked at me with a worried expression, with tears on my face I hugged him, crying into his chest.. "G-Gene.. P-Please... Don't leave me.." I say to him in a shaky voice, he replies: "of course Raven.. I promise.." 

Genes p.o.v 

I woke up to the sound of Raven screaming, I get up as quick as I can to see her crying, I asked her what happened and she said it was a nightmare she has had ever since she was a kid.. I hugged her and let her cry into my chest, I didn't know how to comfort her in any other way.. So this was the best I could do.. We just sat there for awhile, I didn't stop hugging her until she stopped crying.. I felt.. Bad..  I wanted to protect Raven.. From whatever was in her nightmares.. 

-note- this was a short.. In between chapter.. Please keep enjoying!! I'll try and get the real chapter 13 going!! Another note!! If you have minecraft PE and ever want to meet Raven, or Destiny, please go to ip/address and stuff for the ip it is sg53.lbsg.net and the port is already there, Ravens username is: RavenGenesGF___ and Destinys is: MCD_GuardDestiny I really want to meet some of my fans and chat with them!! Keep on reading!! 

-Admin_Chan-