Scared.. Chapter 11

(WARNIN DIS MAY BE A WEIRD CHAPTA, IF IT ISN'T YA CUP OF TEA, DON'T DRINK IT!) 

You woke up to the sound of Sasha watching tv and eating cereal, you stretched your body, and felt your neck, the collar was gone, "W-Where's the coll-" you asked and were interrupted "I found out a way to get the collar off, and so I did, I attached it to a pole to make Gene think that you were taken or something." Sasha said, you hugged her "Oh my Irene Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You said, Sasha smiled and said "No problem, oh wait, listen I know this may sound weird, but I was thinking to get some extra money I could start a babysitting service, ya know, I mean I have a younger sister named Jazmin, she is staying with my aunt right now, but I take care of her a lot.. What I'm saying is, I need someone to practice on, and since you have a small body.. I thought I could practice on you.." Sasha said "What." You replied, "I mean, I do owe you one for the collar thing, so.. Ugh.. Fine.. Just no weird stuff.." You finally agreed, in a way, Sasha reminded you of your old mom, her always asking for you to help with stuff, and asking you to help her practice, ever since her and your dad divorced, he re-married the she-demon herself, she's the one that brought Liva into your famliy, so technically, Liva is your step sister, "so how old are the kids you'll be babysitting?" You asked Sasha as she led you into a room right next to her basement, "hmm, I was thinking about 3 or 4" she replied "WHAT, OKAY IF IT WAS LIKE 11 YEAR OLDS OR WHATEVER BUT 3 YEAR OLDS?? DON'T THEY WEAR DIAPERS AND CRAP?" You say in shock. "Yes, I told you it was gonna be weird" Sasha said. Finally, she convinced you to let her practice on you. 

-TimeSkip brought to you by Ravsha-

"Never, EVER, make me do that again Sasha, EVER" you say, "Trust me, I won't." Sasha said while chuckling a bit, "anyway, Gene should probably be over the whole "Yandere Thing" right?" Sasha asks, "yeah, I guess.." You answer, after awhile while talking with Sasha, you left and headed to the park. Once you got there, you sat down and started to read a book. You didn't care which book it was, you were bored and wanted to get your mind off of things. A few minutes later, it starts to get dark and soon, it's sunset, you always watched the sunset with your Dad and your old mom. Just as that memory faded, you hear a voice behind you, "Raven~" it was Gene. you firmly shut your book and placed it on the bench, "LISTEN BUB, IM NOT DEALING WITH YOUR YANDERE SHIT! GO BACK TO THE EDGY GENE I KNOW AND LOVE! NOT THIS FREAKY YANDERE GENE." You yell at him, Gene just stares at you in shock, you never raised your voice like that unless you were really really REALLY mad, Gene tells you what happened, Dante pulled a prank on him and put a love spell on him, making him like that. You say your sorry for yelling at him and lean on his shoulder, watching the sunset~ 

(I told you it was gon be wild ride, anyway, hope you all enjoyed! Shoutout to my bffs Jury and Ivy! Thanks for reading 

-AdminChan-