8 - Morning Date

Marinette woke up and went to the bathroom. She her checked her phone and the clock marked 7:50 am. She inmediately lost her zombie look and prepared herself, she had a date with FireFox! She woke up Tikki and told her to hide. When Marinette finished she went downstairs and ate breakfast. She went to her room again, and cleaned it a little, she prepared some boardgames, the gaming console and cookies; just in time. When she finished, FireFox knocked the balcony door. Marinette opened it and greeted him in.

"Hello Mari... you don't mind if I call you that, right?" he said blushing, extending his hand with a bouquet of roses, pink roses. Marinette grabbed the bouquet and smelled it.

"These are beautiful! And call me whatever you want... except Princess" she said, thinking of the nickname Chat Noir gave her.

"Why not? Princess is really cute for a girl like you" FireFox said, watching her blue bell eyes. Marinette blushed, she couldn't believe that a superhero, a new superhero, had a crush on her.

"I... just don't call me that, please" Marinette said.

"Well, what do you have in mind to do?" FireFox asked, not blushing anymore. He couldn't believe that he was with the girl of his dreams, and they were about to have a date.

"I prepared boardgames, my console and if you want, you can eat cookies" she said, pointing everything mentioned. FireFox decided boardgames first, they played Uno, Monopoly, Ticket to Ride and even Twister. Marinette won Uno and Twister, FireFox the other two.

"It looks like we are tied, Mari. Rematch?" FireFox said, putting away Twister. Marinette really liked all the time they spended, and she wanted a rematch, but surprisingly it was already 2 p.m.

"Sorry, but it is 2 o'clock" she said, sad. She didn't want him to go, they were having so much fun. She felt really happy and in ease with him, like she... like she felt with Chat Noir, that fox and that kitty were her best male friends. She really liked his personality, their personality. FireFox got her out of her thoughts.

"Right! Time passes fast when you are having fun, and when you're with a pretty girl" he said, flirting, discretly. Marinette was left with no words, he complimented her, indirectly, unlike Chat. She loved it!

"Umm-I-Ehh... Thanks, FireFo-? I have the perfect nickname for you!" Marinette said. "What nickname?"

"Foxy!"

FireFox blushed, almost the color of his hair. Marinette noticed this, and she saw him kinda cute.

"Well... Umm... I... Thanks... and I've been thinking of a nickname for you; Cupcake... Because you are sweet as one" he said, still blushing, and watched that Marinette was also blushing thanks to his compliment.
Marinette was really flattered by the nickname 'cupcake'. Now, she had three nicknames! My lady, Princess and Cupcake. Wow, the only thing left was Adrien starting calling her 'My Lucky Charm'. FireFox started to fly ((Fly, OMG)) towards the balcony.

"Foxy? You never told me you could fly" she said, looking at him surprised.
"Sorry Cupcake, I'll take you on a ride next time" once this was said, he was flying to the balcony. He turned back and waved at Marinette. Marinette waved, blushing.

###

Sometime after, like 5 hours; after having dinner, Marinette prepared herself for her date with Chat Noir.

Yay, flying, I love flying.