Chapter 4: Shopping

Joey

I jumped up and ran out of the room. I'm so excited, we not only get to take home one kid, we get to take home two amazing kids. I ran into Marie's room and started writing my part of the paperwork.

"Geez Joey slow down its not like they're going anywhere." Daniel said. "I'm excited Danny I can't slow down!" I retorted. "Well let's get this done." Daniel said.
***
"Can you have the person come check out our house right now so we can take the twins home tomorrow?" I asked Marie. "Of course. Address please?" "123 generic lane" Daniel responded. "He'll be over right away."

We had to explain to the inspector guy that we would have to buy another of everything we put in the first room tonight, but other than that he said as long as we had a room ready we could take them home tomorrow.

"Thank you sir." Daniel said. With that the inspector walked out. "Well, time to go to the store." I said with a chuckle.

Once we got to the store we split up we were buying a bed, dresser, nightstand, and shelves no matter what for Harvey. Then we were buying accessories for their rooms according to what they liked. I got Cass and Daniel got Harvey, so we were on opposite sides of the store, but we were facetimeing eachother to show the other what we wanted to buy.

"Danny look how cute these are!" I held a pair of light pink pointe shoes in front of the camera. "They're adorable. Get them, we can hang them on the wall in her room." Daniel said. Right after that he pointed the camera at a small-ish soccer net. "How about this for Harvey? It's small and affordable. We can put it in the backyard?" Daniel asked. "Go ahead, as long as it will fit in the backyard." I said. It was a bright red with a little bit black on it.

"Let's get Cass a gym mat so she can practice whatever gymnastics she knows." I suggested. "Yeah. Harvey knows a lot too, we should get them both one. Wait, we can put their mats in the workout room." Daniel said. "Oh yeah that's a good idea, lets do that. Oh my goodness gracious look at this. It's a microphone and keyboard set! Let's get them both one. Ooh, you can record on them too!" I said getting excited. We were actually doing this.

After we found a few more things and and got the necessary stuff we headed back home to get everything ready. After that we headed back to pick up the twins tonight. We just couldn't wait.

We'll take them clothes shopping tomorrow and they can decorate their rooms some more if they would like.

••••
Word count: 473