Family feud on an abandoned road

"Holy shit, I think we're being followed".

I looked around for some kind of reaction from the guys, but the assholes were all sleeping, besides Mike and Tony, who wouldn't listen to me for shit. But I'm not fucking joking right now, so I raised my voice a good octave or two, just to get my point across, "Did you not fucking hear me? I said holy shit, I think were being followed!".

All the guys shot up and mumbled from just waking up. "Baby are you sure?", Jase asked and I rolled my eyes. "Jase, I've been up this whole fucking car ride. I know their license plate number by heart and I know what brand and model of the car since I've been stating at it for so long. It just didn't register in my head until a minute ago that they've been following us".

For the first time since our fight, Tony spoke up, "You've been staring at the piece of shit for the whole fucking car ride and you didn't open your mouth!?!". I glared at him, "I opened my fucking mouth two minutes ago but you didn't listen to me for shit! I had to raise my voice to get the rest of the guys up. So you shut your fucking trap, asshole". Tony slumped in his seat, knowing I'm right while Mike whispered something under his breath that made Chaz give him a warning look, and glancing at me to see if I noticed. Oh I fucking noticed alright.

"Mike, you want to add something to this? Cause you seem to have a lot of shit to say under your breath, so might as well get it out". Jason covered my mouth before I could go on, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders,

"All of you shut the fuck up. Obviously were bein followed, the fuckers still behind us. It doesn't matter when we found out, so quit the shit. No need to start anything. Now Johnson, what are we going to do?", Jason said and I licked his hand so he would pull away. But, didn't. "Hell no baby. You're going to get yourself in some shit if I let go. So lick away, I like it".

I burst out laughing in his hand, making him chuckled and hush me so we could listen to Johnsons plan.

"Um.. Alex. Dig out my phone from my pocket and call Cassie. Then, get the plates and car model from Vanessa and ask her to see who the car belongs to. There are guns in the floor compartment under Vanessa's seat. Take them out just in case".

I got up from my seat and Jason pulled me onto his lap so Christian, the closest to my seat, could grab the guns in case. You know, I expected like two or three for Connor, Alex, Mike and Tony, not no, Christian jut kept pulling out more and more pistols.

He placed two in my lap, one for Jason and the other for me before going back to the other guns. I picked mine up and held it in both hands before pushing it towards Jason. "Baby.. I-I can't I don't.. I don't know..". Jason smiled sadly towards me before pushing it back towards me. "Baby girl, you need it. I don't want you to get hurt". I shook my head again and Jason kissed my forehead, "You'll be fine".

Alex turned in his seat, "What was the plates and model?". I gulped my fear, "Plates were RJ7356F. It's a silver Chevy Jimmy. Older truck". Alex nodded and told Cassie what i said. I looked at then gun some more. I couldn't shoot this! I didn't want to fucking shoot this!

Jason saw me looking at it and grabbing my chin with two fingers, pulling my face so it was looking at him. "Vee, you're strong. We don't even know if you'll have to fucking shoot it. Just know I'm right here and you have fat ass Ryan next to you..", Ryan glared at him, ".. And neither of us are letting a bullet through you. So breathe baby"

I went to kiss his cheek, put he quickly turned his head so my lips hit his instead. He smiled down at me pulled some hair out of my face, wrapping an arm around my neck and bringing me closer to him.

"Yo guys.. the guy who owns the Jimmy is Tyler Conrad", Alex said and Jason scrunched his eyebrows, "Dad's friend?". Suddenly, gun shots rung out and glass shattered everywhere. Jason quickly pushed me onto the seat, so the backrest was protecting me and laid on top of me. He covered our heads with his arms and I heard more shots, but I couldn't tell whether or not they came from in the car.