Kisses Always Tells

Robert:

Great.

Another year at this hell hole also known as school. Why the hell does any of us have to come to school? It's the most boring, annoying, waste of my life .....

but if you every asked me, would I rather be at home. I'd say no. I hate my father, he's a control freak! how my mother every married him is over me. He controls everything, especially my mother, sister, brother and I. us kids are not aloud to do anything without him knowing and my mother not aloud to breathe without his permission. The worst thing, is when mum comes down stair in the mornings, these always another bruise or black eye but mum being mum would never tell a soul and would hide the masks with make up, clothes or sun glasses. 

If either my little brother, Riley or my little sister, Rosie or even I saw THAT hit our mum, I would always start a fight with him. No one hit my mum ever but the truth, I would always have more masks that him by the end but unlike my him I would never walk away.

The fights that I had with him, made him send all of us to boarding school, which I was both happy and mad about. I was happy because I was away from him, I was mad about because what was he doing to my mother?

So another year had started, Riley, Rosie was standing by the gate to the school. It was Rosie's first year here. She was in Year 7, Riley in Year 9 and I was in the final Year of High school before going to the other building to start Sixth Form. 

'The building is massive' Rosie said, she was shaking while eyeing up the school in every detail. 

'Yeah, but don't worry after a term or two you'll think it's tiny trust me' I said to her, trying to cheer her up, although this is school after all. 

'hmmm' she replied 

'Listen' I said kneeling down to her level and looking her square in the eyes 'if anything happens whatever time, how every big or small. Just come to your big brothers, that what were here for' 

'Robo right tiny, we'll sort anything out for you' Riley told her in agreement with me.

'I know how smiley Riley and Robo- air quotes- sorts things out. I don't want either of you using your fist here' she told us. even though, she was 11 and Riley and I was 13 and 15, she was still the boss of us.

'Rosie posie ...' Riley had began but his mate jumped him 

'long time no see' the boy said 'come on, Steph got something to show us' while dragging my little brother away.

'What Riley was about to say was, if anything bad happened to you our fists will be used' I promised her. 

'Robo, your fists only need to be used for one thing and we left that at home' 

Now my sister may be a little angel but she believed in heroes and she thought I was the one to save her, brother and mother from the monster who was killing us all from the inside out. 

'Oh Rosie posie, these a lot more monsters in the world' I said to her. she frowned at me at me for saying that 'go on, school now' I told her. she picked her bag up which she had dropped on the floor when seeing the building. Then she ran inside the gates. 

Then it was my turn to walk through the burning gates of hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy everyone, so I'm writting this story which I had started when I was 12. 

hope you like this Vote, comment, like ect 

Love ya,

Zoe Jane Xx