So Tell Me About Yourself

Katherine:

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! My  head was screaming at me. Not only have I found him in on the first day back but we are now "Maths buddies". Mr Hardy has set us some algebra question to do with our "buddy". We both got our work done in half the time. Which meant time to talk to Robert.

'So Katherine, are you okay? I mean ... from last term' He asked. I forgot about the fact that he was the one that told the head about Candy. 'Yeah I'm okay, still got a few bruises here and there but apart from that I'm okay'.

He nodded, he had a poker face on hiding whatever emotion he was feeling. 'Errr, I was told that' I began asking 'that you were the one ... to tell ... on Candy'.

He took a deep breath and said 'Yeah, after that day I helped you up I kind of kept an eye on ya and I found out that it happened pretty much everyday' He stopped and shook is head like he was in pain. In pain over me? 'I had to tell someone cause if I got involved she would say I was the one hurt you both' He said with pleading eyes 'I'm sorry I didn't get in between you two when she was hurting you'

Hang on was he apologizing for not stopping Candy himself? 'It's okay, I wouldn't expect you too'  I told him, feeling guilty that he had the feeling to help but I'm not complaining or anything. 

'Well get used to it' He said. I looked at him with confused face on. 'cause I'm going be they fro you' He finished.

I nodded my head and smiled 'Thank you' I simply said.

'Well apart from Candy, do you have any other siblings?' He said, changing the subject.

I shook my head, unfortunately I only had Candy. 'you?' I asked.

'Yeah, a brother and sister' He answered. 

'What's they names?' I asked, I was curious.

'Riley and Rosie, both come to this school' He said.

'So younger than you?' 

'Yeah, okay my question ...Pets?' He said.

'No you?'

'No'

'Interests?' I asked.

'Music and sports, you?' 

'Music and reading' I answered.  We kept going for a little longer, I found out that his favourite colour was green cause it reminded him of the earth and he pretty much was in love with pitbull and Jay-Z. I told him that my favourite colour was red because it was dangerous, which made him laugh and I told him that Beyonce and Whitney Houston were my music legends. 

We kept talking until the second bell went we stood up and walked out of the class talking like we had knew each other our whole lives. 'Okay so what have you got now, Kathy' he said, it was the first time he'd called me that but it made me laugh when he did. 'Let me check' I pulled out my timetable and saw that I had Science with Mr. Roberts. 'Science with shouter'

'Good another lesson were together' I said with a smile on his face. So we walk together to science and once again we were sitting next to each other, making us not only "maths buddies" but "science buddies". 

We kept talking about silly things once we did our work. I found out that any films with guns in Robert had something to talk about. We probably spent half the lesson talking about James Bond and his guns and cars. I told him that my type of films were things like the notebook he started making jokes about the films I watch but not like bullying joke, more like 'please can you watch something more intresting' type of jokes.

It turned out that we had almost every lesson together, apart from PE which we did girls and boys.

So we spent all day with each other and at lunch we kept up the questions.

'Most embarrassing moment, ever?' He asked with a mouth full of a sandwich.

'Any subject' I said, my cheeks got warmer at that.

'Hell no, your blushing so what was it?' He asked again. I shook my head. 'Tell' He said. I shook my head again, he stood up and walked from one side of the table toward me and started tickling me. I started laugh so hard and screaming 'stop' 

'Tell me and I'll stop' he said while laughing along with me.

'Okay fine, fine, when I was seven I was running for charity and I didn't realise my jeans had a massive hole in them showing pretty much all my pants' I said, With rosy red cheeks.

He laughed but not for long. 'Yours, I've said mine' I asked. He answered straight away without a second thought 'My life'. I laughed for the rest of lunch at his silly little joke. to be honest I haven't been this happy for a long time and now I had something to smile about each day with my new best friend.

Robert:

Whoever made these new timetables I own you so much, I get to spent everyday with my angel Kathy. She amazing and I haven't heard anything so musical in my life apart from her laughter. I swear that bird came to listen when she was laughing today. 

I don't care that I sound like a pussy at the moment but after spending the day with her, I want to spent the rest of my life with her beautiful face and voice but I need to get to know her first. 

I was laying across my bed with a massive smile on my face with my eyes closed when my siblings walked in.

'Wow Rob, you haven't being do anything naughty have you?' Riley said.

I opened my eyes to see him with a stupid-child like smile across his face. 'Riley grown up would ya? Just because I was in the room by myself don't mean that I was ..' 

'Hey, hey, hey I'm here you know' Rosie said.

Riley started crying with laughter. 'Sorry Rosie posie' I said feeling bad that she almost heard that. 

'It's okay Robo but what did put that smile on your face?' She said.

'Oh my friend is better from her injuries' I said, I didn't wanna tell her while my brother was here.

'Come on Rosie and Bishop lets play cards' Riley said.

So I chased him around the room for calling me Bishop while our sister laughed at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P Whitney Houston- The Queen of pop with the Amazing voice.

The Bishop joke is bang the Bishop. Google it if you don't understand.

ZoeJane Xx