Who was he? Who was She?

Katherine:

blah, blah, blah

That all I heard as my sister ranted away about how mummy and daddy had brought her Taylor Swift tickets for her sixteen birthday. the ironic thing was, I'm her older twin sister and yet all I got for my birthday was a box of chocolates and a make-up kit which mummy got given on her birthday by her sister, which she didn't like. Candy was the golden girl in our family. My parent slaved over her and spoiled her rotted. the only different between us was she was smarter than I. I hadn't got an A once in my test and I was grounded for a month and told I was ruining the family name.

Hah!

I was ruining the family name, If only they knew about what they not-so-pure-angel did while were at school and while they were at business meeting during the holidays. Little Miss Perfect wouldn't be at school if the head knew. No boys aloud in the girls dorms and yet Candy had a boy by her side near every night. At first it was because in Year 7, mummy and daddy only had one problem with Candy. That she had a blanket which she called cuddles. she couldn't sleep without 'cuddles' so mummy and daddy throw 'cuddles' in the bin. At home she just thanked them for treating her like an adult but at school she needed something to cuddle, so the boys would do. But, now from the morns during the night and the stories she tells the next day. She does much more with the boys than just cuddle. 

'OH!' she screamed in my faces bringing me back to realty. ' NOW YOUR IGNORING ME' oh get Candy was mad but before I could start to explain myself or should I say 'come up with an excuses' she had punched in the face making me hit the ground, hard. then she kicked me in the gut over and over again. she would always use me to take her angry out but normal when it happened at school we were in the corridors near a teacher but Candy and I had walked to the outer building meaning the nearest teacher was about 500 yards away in a building with no windows on this side of the building. so unless I screamed, which would last long cause Candy would kick me in the face til I stopped, no teacher will be coming to my rescue.

As the pain in my stomach had start to get numb with each kick she kicked. someone shouted.

'Hey want the hell you doing?' A male voice defiantly.

The pain had suddenly stopped.

'Oh dick, what the fuck do you think you're doing pushing a girl' my sister spitted at the the male. I hadn't looked up yet to see if the who the male was but I did know it wasn't a teacher as the fact that my sister would never shout at a teacher. She has to be the Golden Girl. God the thought of that made me roll my eyes it was the only thing that didn't hurt at this moment.

'What gives you the right to beat up a girl' he replied.

Then they were some weird noises coming from my sister. she only mad these noises when she was having a bitch fight. So who ever the boy was he now was in a fight with Candy.

Poor Bastard. 

I turned my head to the left and rested my head against the ground. I jut let my body get used to the agony which I will be feeling for at least a fortnight maybe even longer! oh great, just great. I just looked around the grounds. This part of the school was more like a meadow with a large pond which was full of golden, orange and red fish which made the whole garden area look beautiful. 

All of a sudden a pair of feet were in my face then running away near the outer building. when the feet reach the door I realised that the feet were Candy's. Wait had my sister just run from a fight? that would never happen. Ever!

'Hey, umm ... are you OK?' the male asked. 

I thought it might be a good idea to look up at the male. even though, my sister was mean to me I would never get her in trouble but that was my problem. Always to nice for my own good. I looked up to say to the male I was OK and that I had brought in on myself but when I locked eyes with the male everything from I was about to say went from mind. 

This male, no this boy was handsome. he was so handsome he could be a super model for all I knew. He had jett black hair with chocolate brown eyes. His skin was pale but not like the pale which made a lad look like a goth or emo and his lips ... his lips were thin pink and perfect for his face. I couldn't bring my eyes to move from his face to check the rest of him out. So i watched his eyes.

When I had looked up at him, his eyes had growen wide from shock but I wasn't sure why. It could have be either from how badly I was beating up or he ... liked what he saw. His kept moving up and down my body over and over again. Wow! how this boy made me feel was unreal ...

***************************************************************************************************************

 Robert:

As the girl turned around, I was happy she could move. That girl who had be kicking her looked like she was trying to kick the shit out of her, so I was relieved that she could move. when she turned around at met my gaze was overwhelmed.

I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my whole life. Even if she had been kicked until she couldn't stand on her our two feet, she was still beautiful. Her eyes were green with blonde, long hair. Her skin as snow whites and her lips were thin and pink. She was perfect, now I understand why that cow was kicking her, because she was jealousy of this girls beauty and how she never was going to be as pretty. 

I couldn't help but check this girl out even though she was Injured on the floor. her body was petti well apart from her chest. That chest had little bumps on them which look amazing. God I'm met to be a gentleman and yet I'm checking out this poor, hurt girls boobs.

'You OK??' I asked, again. 

The girl shock her head a little, like she was shaking something out of her mind then replied 'Yes, I'm fine Thank you'. she started trying to get up but kept on fallen on the ground. So I offened my hand to her. She looked at my hand then accepted it. I pulled her up, finding out that she was as light as a feather. When she was up she gave me a small smile and whispered 'thank you, again'. Then started walking the way the cow had walked.

I needed to know her. she was beautiful, no she was more than beautiful. She must have been an angel whom had fallen from heaven.

 Who was she?

********************************************************************************************************** 

Katherine:

I walked away. I was going to be late for class and I didn't need to another reason for my parents to hate me. I wished I had time to talk to this boy. He was so handsome. A King. A God. 

Who was he? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe Jane Xx