Thanks so much Candy

Katherine:

He was they, I swear it he was they. Some how while I was on the floor in pain, as soon as he appeared the pain numbed, it was still they but not as painful as before. God I thought it was never going to end, Candy foot never stopped coming at me. until the head final stood beside me, I heard want her said and I knew that Mrs. Turner had picked me up and taking me to the first aid room but they was only one thought going through my mind. 

The teachers never stand between or near the garden between the two buildings, so why today?!  and why was the head out of his office before dinner tonight?!

At that moment when I was thinking about all this, Mrs Turner was cleaning up the blood from my faces and made sure that all my injures were properly taken care of. 

'Good job that boy told us' she said under her breath. Boy?!

'What boy?' I asked.

Mrs Turner turned around with a shock on her face which soon changed into a smug smile. ' I really need to stop doing that' she said. I smiled Mrs Turner and I were used to see me and she always did things like this. 'Oh well, Robert Scott, told us about the attacks, which I'm not very happy that you didn't tell me Kathy' She said. Robert Scott? who is he and why did he care?

'Who's he?' I asked.

'Robert, oh he's a lovely boy you probably do know him' I started to shake my head but she carried on 'Tall, black hair, brown eyes, well built' I went into shock my Prince's name is Robert. 

Robert was the reason the teachers came, Robert had been looking out for me and making sure no one hurt me.

If he seen me since that time were he helped why hadn't I seen him? or had he just reacted over that one time?

No he couldn't have just went to tell the Head after just one times, he'd need to know that it happened all the time before going to the head. So that means he been they and I've not seen him? how though, apart from the oak tree near the first building entrance, you can't hide or not be seen in the garden. He might have hidden behind the oak but the gap between the wall and the oak is tiny. maybe a six year old might be able to hide in it so I hardly believe Robert could fit into it. 

'So why didn't you tell me?' Mrs Turner asked, which snapped me out of the trail of thought. 

'hmmm, I didn't want my sister to get into trouble cause she'd hurt me more' I answered. she always said if I told on her she'd hurt me a lot more than normal. 

'Oh Kathy, you still should have said. Mrs Turner told me. I just nodded, I was back in my head thinking of Robert. 

I needed to thank him, I needed to ask him why he was helping me. No, I needed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I'll update as much as possible I'm going to write a few more stories because I'm not very good at Teenage love stories, so I'll go back to my comfort zone as well as write this one. Thank you and Vote please

Zoe Jane Xx