I am a girl who is getting an arranged marriage to an ugly vampire! I have such bad luck.Chapter 3

Nate pov- I got in to the car and slammed the door behind me. I was so pissed off, how the hell could he do this to me. I am supposed to marry that 'thing'. Even the thought of it repulsed me. She was not what I had expected , he had said she was suitable. She was hideous ,her long black hair hid her eyes and her lip piercing's were disgusting. I could feel the anger building up inside me when I thought about what happened the last time I got angry. I did not want this to happen again.

For a moment I wished I was normal, i wished I had a normal life and I wished that I wasn't messed up from head to toe. It was all his fault. Just because I was first born doesn't mean I want to rule. Which doesn't mean I have to be like this. I don't know how I am meant to make her love me when I HATE her. I remembered the way she looked at me . It was the same look that everybody gives me. Meaning ,look at that guys face ,wow he's a mess, and the list goes on.

He then walked into the car and stared at my with his eyes full of disappointment and hate.

"What you looking at" I growled at him

"I..." he started but I cut him off

"You actually think I'm going to marry her" after I said this I realised I called her a her . She did not deserve this name.

"She was the only volunteer, her mum wanted rid of her so I accepted."

"There was no-one else, NO-ONE. Great that's just great ,now I have to marry her to get the title."

Why would anyone not want their daughter to be married to a vampire prince. Well that could be answered easily. They die when they say 'I do'. Then I will look normal again. I will not look like a pile of junk like I am right now. Then I will find someone better. Someone worth my time.

Ok this is really short. Sorry .I will try and write more next time. Leave comments to tell me what you think or what I can improve on.

Rawrr xxx