Wedding

I woke up excited. This was my big day and I only get one chance at this and I have to make it the best day of my life. I woke up finished doing all the minor things then went to the salon to get my hair down and then to the beauty polar.

I got my nails done, my hair was done, and I picked out my earrings and necklace. That took at least an hour and a half. By the time I was done it was time for the wedding. Yoona drove me to the wedding. She has been a huge help.

I put on my wedding dress and waited a few minutes. After those few minutes, I was ready to walk.

I walked into the room, wearing my beautiful white gown. I walked around the red roses and over to Ian who was smiling from side to side just like I was. When I was next to Ian I froze for a whole minute. After unfreezing I read my vow.

"I love having you by my side. You stayed by my side before I even knew. At age sixteen you caught my eye and at age eighteen you interested me and at age twenty-four I fell in love with you. Ever since then I always had you. At my most depressing moment, you showed up, you gave me a reason. Thank you, Ian, for being there at my time of need and thank you for curing me of my disorder, thank you, Ian, for everything... I, Shay Underwood, love you, Ian Miller, to the ends of the Earth and I'll always love you forever and on. I want to say more, but..."

Ian gave me a kiss to hush me up. "I love you, Shay. You're the best. Ever since I met you I felt like it was destiny, my destiny to make you smile, to stop your pain and that turned into love, love for you and everything about you. Shay, You're beautiful and the sweetest person I've ever met. I love you, Shay Underwood." He said I was the best, he called me beautiful, he said it was destiny we met, he said he loves everything about me. I was just so excited to be complimented by Ian. He never said these things before. I loved hearing it.

I just stood and smiled and waited for another kiss, the kiss that seals it all, our love, our destiny, and everything we are together.

We walked over to our HOPE Tree that we planned ahead of time. On the tree, there was a bunch of love notes and future hopes. I took one note and read it. "Follow your dream to the end." Ian wrote that one.

"A kiss is a memory to hold." Ian read that one which I wrote. We promised we'd only read one each month or week to boost our confidence.

Ian held out his hand and asked for a dance. I accepted it.

The rest of the time we spent slow dancing to "I Do" by Drew Seeley.

"You smell weird."

"You mean, good."

"You have the scent of lemon being pushed by the sky and having rain, dance on it. That kind of weird smell."

Ian gave a little chuckle. "You still know how to make me smile."

"Just because I say weird and stupid stuff. I used to write those thoughts in my notebook, but ever since I got my voice and you I feel like sharing my thoughts. So it's kind of your fault that I say stuff like this out loud."

"Then I should be thankful because I love the weird and stupid things you say."

"I'm glad."

I loved having these kind of conversations with Ian. I have so much going in my head. Right now I was thinking about the song. It's like the song was describing our love. And the second thing I couldn't get out of my head was who was a better dancer.

"Let's have a dance competition."

"You're in a gown."

"You're just afraid I'm going to beat you."

"Okay, let's do it."

I took off my high heels and started to break dance. I was great at dancing and I was great at taunting Ian. After I was done Ian would grab me by the waist and throw me in the air. Right then and there I felt like I was soaring through the sky until I came back down and had Ian catch me. "Do you think you were going to fall?"

"No, because I trust you."

We were having fun dancing, but then we got tired so we just slow danced the whole time and had a little appetizers most of the time.

Today was our wedding day and I'm officially married today with a great guy. This is the best day of my life.