Chapter 1

"You're Back." was all I said to him.

How could he? No. This is nothing. After all these years, why is he back?

He Didn't reply. Instead, he hugged me tightly.

I stayed still thinking about what he had done to me. But to be honest, I kinda missed this.

When was the last time I felt the warmth of his embrace? I hate him. It has been years but, why is he bringing back all the painful memories I tried to forget by just one embrace?

I loved his smell. I loved everything about him. Loved. You can't bring back the past anymore even if it is the most beautiful moment of your life. I pushed him back.

"Kaitlyn Please." He begged.

I can't bear watching him beg. But he did something that scarred me. And besides, you can't just say sorry for something you can never erase.

I turned my back and began to walk as if I never heard him. Serves him right for doing this to me.

"Kaitlyn please! Just listen to me! Just this once! Please.." He cried as he knelt down.

People were now staring at us now. Great. Just Great. Now I have no choice but to go to him and make him stop before someone calls the police.

"Race get up. You look pathetic." I told him.

I feel bad for him. But what else can I do? It's his fault anyways. I helped him get up and I got to stare at his face.

Wow. Nothing really changed. He is still the one I loved so much. where were you these past years?

He finally got up and I told him one last thing before I ditch him like he ditched me.

"I will never forgive you. Okay? So turn around and go home. Forget everything".

After that, I turned around and continued to walk towards home.

================================================================================

I finally arrived at home safely. As I walked in, I saw my parents and my sister at the sofa watching television. I was about to go up stairs when my mom suddenly spoke.

"Hi Honey! have you met Race already? He just got home. Mind if I asked them out for dinner?"

Thanks mom for making my night more complicated.

"No." I shouted.

"What?'' My mom exclaimed.

Oh God I'm doomed. Better fix this problem right now before we have a civil war.

"No, what I mean to say is that I'm not hungry anymore so I won't eat dinner. You go and invite them but I won't eat anymore mom."

"Oh okay then. Well, Goodnight dear."

Good thing I was able to cover it up or else I would have been dead meat.

I am now at my room. I threw my bag to my bed, changed clothes, and jumped on my bed and began to shout.

"WHY! WHY! WHY!? Why are you back? please please don't do this to me! I can't take anymore of you!"

"I heard that."

As I was being so dramatically emotional, I didn't realize that my sister, Katrina, was watching me.

"What are you ranting about?" My sister asked me.

"Nothing really.."

"Okay." she said.

"OKAY FINE. It's about Race! He is back! I don't know why he's back! I hate him for doing this to me! I hate everything about him! I hate him! I hate him!"