Chapter 6

"Race? Race where are you?!" I shouted.

Race was no where to be found. Its crazy how one minute he's here and the next he's gone. I looked around me and there is just no sign of him. Could he have left me? Again?

I ran to the entrance and checked if the car was still there. Gladly, its still there, which means he's still here, and he's around here somewhere.

I continue looking through the amusement park until I saw a sticky note on a lamp post:

A tower? Where the hell will I find a tower here in a amusement park?

As I tried to look for a tower, I remembered the staff in charge of that game with a giant bunny and ran as fast as I could to go to him.

"Hey sir! Is there a tower here somewhere?" I asked politely.

"Yeah, the one near the castle." He pointed out.

The castle? I thought guests aren't allowed to go in. I guess thats just hoe it is when you rent the amusement park.

I went to the castle and saw signs that lead to the upper part of the tower. To my surprise, the only way to get there was to use the stairs. Great, after walking a thousand miles, Race wants me to climb a staircase about 15ft high.

After climbing that long stairs, I reached the top and went outside. It was breathtaking, better than the view I saw when we arrived. You can see the entire amusement park! The rides, the garden, the pretty lights.

"Beautiful." I muttered.

"Not as beautiful as you." Someone replied.

I turned my back to see Race standing beside me.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked.

"Just here at the tower."

"How did you manage to get here so fast?" I said with a sigh.

A minute I was just staring at that bunny and another he was gone.

"I guess I'm a fast runner." He laughed.

We both looked at the amazing view. It was absolutely incredible and I was at lost for words.

The fact that this was my first time at an amusement park and the fact that I'm with Race, makes this moment so special and unforgettable. Its a moment that you would want to last forever.

"Its time!" Race excitedly shouted while looking at his watch.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"You'll see. Look up." He pointed.

Darkness. Complete darkness, the moon and the stars was all I could see.

"But Race, I don't see anything--"

Then fireworks blew up and lit the once dark sky. Again, another breathtaking scenery. Another moment that you would want to last forever. Another moment that I would love to last forever.

"Race, its. Its beautiful, I-I don't know what to say." I said.

"Well then, I have something to say."

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry. I never properly apologized to you and I guess this would be the right, no, perfect moment to tell you that. I never meant to leave you behind so suddenly. I never meant to hurt you so badly. But shit happens and I had to leave you. But..."

He paused and looked me straight in my eyes. I could see the sincerity in his eyes when he looked at me. There was sadness and longing behind those troubled eyes.

"I never stopped loving you."

My eyes were immediately filled with tears. I couldn't say anything. Those years I tried to forget. Those years trying to hate him for leaving me. Those years when I thought he never loved me, Dissappeared. Disregarded. He's here and there is nothing more I could wish for. Just him beside me. Answers everything all at once.

I hugged him. As tight as I could, not wanting to let go of him. I love him and I swear I'll never stop loving him.

"Race, I forgive you. You're here and there is nothing I want more. I love you."

"I love you too Kaitlyn, you mean the world to me and I would never want to lose you."

"And you mean the universe to me Race and I'll never let you leave me again."

"Trust me, I won't."

Our face was only inches away, and I could feel the way he breathes. Just a little closer, and everything will a little more perfect.

He went closer and closer, until our lips felt each other. He kissed me gently and softly. He was never a good kisser, but with this, I guess I'll consider.

================================================================================

A:N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the very long update (( which seems like a million years )). I actually thought about not discontinuing this story alot just because I was running out of plots and scenarios wherein you guys would love to read. Also because, school was becoming a little too much for me (( too the point that I failed an exam [ I won't be lying, I failed SOME exams] ))
and I thought it would be best if I temporarily remove wattpad and some other things that would distract me from my life. And so I did. But the exams are done and we have over a week of vacation and we have loads of homeworks to be done. Don't worry though! I promise to update and post new chapters regularly and finish this book! Love you guys!