Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I was sitting in my normal spot in the cafeteria on  my ukulele playing The Judge by Twenty One Pilots. I don't really talk to people because why talk when you have music? People eating and talking with their friends and I'm just the loser of the school with no friends. I don't mind it really. It's kinda nice to be alone sometimes but then again sometimes quiet is violent.
(If you know what that is then I'll love you forever)

Music is my favorite thing. It helps me express myself better than I could say it. My mother always told me I had an amazing voice but I say it's average. My father gave me this ukulele before he died. He said it was his dad's. He would  play it for me every night. This ukulele means the world to me if anything happened to it I'd die.

When I finished the song I heard clapping. When I looked up I saw the tall Polynesian Dinah Jane Hansen.  Her and her friends are the most popular and most beautiful girls at this school so I'm surprised she's even near me.

"Yo dawg you have a nice voice." She said
"Thanks I guess." I said
"Follow me." She said then walked off expecting me to follow which i did. She walked over to the table in the corner where the rest of the girls were.

"Guys this is Y/n she will hang with us now." She said

"Did she say she wanted to?" Ally said

"Why wouldn't she?" Dinah asked

"Well for one she doesn't know you and two you just dragged her away from her seat." Lauren said

"Well do you?" Dinah said ignoring Lauren's sass

"I mean I guess." I said

"See." Dinah said and dragged me down next to her. God what did I get myself into?

So guys that was the first chapter sorry it was so short my laptop broke and I'm using my phone. Hope you enjoyed like and comment.

-Amaya😘