Chapter 13

Camila's POV

I'm really worried about Y/n, she stopped crying but she won't tell me what's wrong. We decided to skip school today and now we are at my house.

"Do you wanna talk about it now?" I asked.

"Yeah, my mom said that it was my fault that my dad's dead and I guess that just really got to me."

"Oh, I'm sorry she made you feel like that " I said.

"It made it worse that she isn't going to be here for Christmas."

"Well you cane always stay here for Christmas. You're always welcome babe." I said.

"Thanks but I don't want to be a bother to your family." She Said.

"You won't be. I want you here." I said.

"I guess I can stay here then." She said

"Yay, we are gonna have so much fun."

"Yeah I really appreciate this princess." I blushed because of the name she called me and kissed her softly.

"Now let's sleep I'm tired. When we wake up we can start packing for the trip." I said. I slowly fell asleep with her in my arms with a smile on my face.

Dinah's POV

I hate how Y/n runs to Camila when she gets sad. I know camila's her girlfriend but I can't help the feeling I've developed for her. I know it wrong but she's so beautiful and I want her to be mine. Maybe I'll get over this stupid crush. This trip is going to be hell for me.

Normani's POV

I wish Dinah would notice me. She's so amazing and everything about her is beautiful. We have so much in common and whenever we jam out together I can't help but look at her dance moves and the way she moves her hips. It's addicting. She's so passionate about everything and can give serious Pollyanna beat downs. Which I find incredibly sexy.

Here's another chapter. This was supposed to come out yesterday but I got a new phone and had to set everything up so. Hope you enjoyed and one of you suggested that Dinah liked you so I was OK. Comment because I enjoy those and until next time.
-Amaya