Chapter 24

Camila's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. The poly next to me was still sound asleep and showed no signs of waking up soon. I slowly got out of my bed and put on my banana slippers. Going down the stairs the knocking sounded again but harder.

As I got close to the door I looked through the window and saw her. Y/n. She looked amazing and my heart jumped at her sight of her. I missed her so much it hurt. (That shit hurted)

I opened the door and she looked up from the ground.

"Hey" she said

"Hey, what are you doing here. Not that I don't want you here it's just unexpected." I rambled

"Well I came back for my ukulele that I left here so."

"Oh right yeah come in." I wish she came here for more. She walked inside and looked around.

"How have you been?" She asked. What kind of question is that?

"Oh you know, good?" I asked more than said.

"That's awesome I guess." She looked at the couch and saw her ukulele. She walked over to it and sat on the couch. I sat next to her.

"You know I really miss you." I finally said. She didn't respond. Only kept looking at her ukulele.

"I know you don't believe me when I say this but I didn't want the kiss to happen." I kept going hoping that she'll say something. She looked at me and back a her ukulele.

"I do believe you, and I miss you too." She started still not looking at me.

"I just hate that I trusted you enough to be left alone with him. Do you even love me?" She finally looked at me.

"Of course I love you. I love everything about you. I made a mistake, and you have every really right to be mad at me and hate me but what I know is that I will always love you." She looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too. Are we good?" She asked. I smiled and nodded as I jumped on her and kissed her with everything in me. She meant everything to me and I was stupid enough to left her go. Never again will that happen.

We pulled away when we heard a voice.

"Both of you need to shut up so I can get some sleep!" Dinah yelled and stomped back upstairs.

"It's 1:00." She said.

"It's Dinah."

Hi, my name is Andrew