Chapter 12

Since it's December irl, it's December here.

Y/n POV

The girls and I were planning on going on a vacation for the winter. We would go up to this cabin I have in the woods since there was a lot of snow there.

Pretend it snows

We wanted to leave when we got on break which was in two days and stay there before Christmas came then go home to our families. My mom won't be here for Christmas because she has more work to do but she's here now so that counts right? Anyway it was morning so I needed to get ready for school. I decided on this outfit.

Besides all that extra shit

I was walking downstairs and saw my mom at the counter looking through some paper work.

"Hey mom."

"Oh yeah hey whatever." She said it not looking at me.

"You know mom, it would be nice if you were here for Christmas."

"Y/n honey, you know I can't do that. Don't be stupid. I have a lot of work."

"I know mom but you haven't spent Christmas with me since you know what happened." I said not wanting to talk about what happened.

"Yeah and since that happened we need the money."

"We have enough money you just refuse to spend time with me." I yelled.

"Don't yell at me and why would I when it's your fault that he's DEAD?"

I looked at her with teary eyes and started to walk away.

"Wait Y/n I did-"

"DON'T!" I yelled and ran out the house. She knows how sensitive I am about him. I ran all the way to school forgetting my ukulele at home.

Camila's POV

I was talking with the girls about the trip we're taking when and crying Y/n comes running at me hugging and sobbing into my shirt.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She just shakes her head and whisper that she'll tell me later. I continued to hold as she was crying.

"Hey dyke, mommy finally tell you how useless you are?" Austin yelled from across the campus.

"Fuck off Asstin." Dinah yelled back. His friends laughed and continued to talk. I kissed the top of her head and held her tighter.

Next chapter they'll go on their vacation. This wasn't meant to a fend anyone with problems at home.
-Amaya