Chapter 23

Dinah's POV

I've been really worried about Camila. She rarely eats and is always depressed. I've never seen her like this before. I hope that she goes back to her old self and apologizes to Y/n so we can forget this whole thing.

Camila and I decided to leave the fair because she wasn't up for being outside anymore. We drove back in silence as she looked out the window.

Camila's POV

I can't believe that she moved on so quickly. Its my fault though. I shouldn't have done what I did, maybe we could've gone to the fair together instead of that other girl she was with.

I know Dinah is worried about me but I also know that she's still mad at me. I mean who wouldn't be? I'm even mad at myself for what I did. I would do anything for Y/n to come back to me. I already miss the way she used to sing to me with her ukulele. She would sing with so much passion and played effortlessly.

"You know, maybe coming to the fair was a bad idea." Dinah said to me still looking at the road.

"It's okay, I needed to leave the house anyway. I just wish it was somewhere else."

"Yeah, hate to break it to you, but you look awful. You don't smell that great either." She laughed. I gave her a small smile and continued to look out the window. We were close to my house anyway, soon, I can just try to sleep this night out of existence.

We pulled up to my house but I sat in the car for a while. I wasn't ready to be alone again because I was the only one home tonight.

"Do you think you could stay for a while?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Mani wanted me to come hang for a little bit."

"Oh, that's okay maybe next time."
She looked at me then down to her phone.

"I guess I could stay. Mani will understand."she sighed. I smiled and we went into my house. We went straight to my room because we were both kinda tired. I had a big enough bed for the both of us.

I looked over and realized that her ukulele was still here. I started to tear up. I ran to the bathroom and started sobbing.

"It's okay. Let it all out." Dinah said as she held me in my bathroom.

"I miss her so much." I continued to sob. She just kept holding.

Y/n's POV

Dove and I left and I decided to call it a night. I was driving her home now.

"So, since this night didn't go how I planned, maybe we could try again sometime?" She asked. Dove was a nice girl but it just didn't feel right when I was in love with Camila.

"You seem like a nice girl Dove but I'm still in love with her. It wouldn't be fair to you to lead you on. I'm sorry." I said. She looked down for a couple seconds and finally looked at me again.

"I get it. Maybe we could be friends?"

"Maybe." I said. We arrived at her house and she kissed me on the cheek before getting out of my car.

I don't know if I'll ever get over Camila. But I know that I'm still love her and I'm not ready to be lonely again. Plus I don't have my ukulele.

This is SUPER late but I've had a little t of shit going on in my life and it's been pretty fucked up. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. None of these chapters are planned btw, I just go off the top of my head. It's prolly why they always come out shitty.

-Amaya