Chapter 23 - Why Won't You Tell Me?!

***ONE WEEK LATER,  THURSDAY, AUGUST 29TH***

Nathan's P.O.V.

It's been a week since the day Amelia was sick and she hasn't gotten any better. Most mornings this week she's been sick. I'm starting to worry about her but she keeps on telling me she's fine. I don't think she is. I know something's wrong. I just wish she'd tell me, I feel like she doesn't trust me and it hurts. She's pretty much the my only family right now because I still haven't talked to my Mum, Jess or Phil since the 'incident' in Gloucester.

"Morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen, to find Max and Tom eating their breakfast.

"Morning." They replied in unison.

"Where's Amelia?" Tom asked.

"She's still ill, so she's in bed." I replied.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Tom.

"She just keeps being sick." I told him.

"Well she needs to hurry up and get better because she hasn't been to the studio for a week and she needs to finish writing. We're pretty much only waiting for those 2 songs that she's been writing as soon as she's written them, we can record them, put them on the album, and it'll be finished." Tom said.

"I know." I said. The room fell silent and the only noises were those which were coming from Max who was eating his cereal and Tom who was slurping whilst drinking his cup of tea.

I walked over the the kettle and turned it on and whilst I waited for the water to boil and got milk from the fridge and a mug from the cupboard. I placed the milk and mug on the counter next to the kettle and whilst it finished boiling, I placed a tea bag and sugar in the mug. Once it finished I poured the hot water into the mug and then added milk. I stirred it with a tea spoon and then went and sat at the breakfast bar with Max and Tom.

"I think there's something that Amelia isn't telling me." I said as I took a sip of my tea.

"What are you talking about?" Max asked.

"I don't know, I just feel like there's something wrong with her." I said.

"Well yeah, she's ill." Tom said, as if I were an idiot.

"I know that but what I mean is, I think there's something else that she's just not telling me." I replied.

"Why don't you talk to her about it?" Max suggested.

"I have but she keeps telling me that she's fine." I said.

"Well I don't know what you want me to say mate." Tom said, as he placed his empty mug in the sink.

Just at that moment the kitchen door burst open and a laughing Siva, Jay and Lily walked in.

"Morning guys!" Lily pretty much shouted. Tom, Max and I just kind of grunted in reply. It was far too early in the morning to be that loud.

"Lily's coming to the studio with us today." Jay said as he sat at the breakfast bar with Lily on his lap. I looked over at Tom and Max who didn't seem to look too pleased about it.

"I can't wait to come and see you boys doing what you do best." She smiled.

"Well we're only adding harmonies to some songs today, so you won't see much." Tom said.

"Either way I'm so excited." She said, still whilst smiling. She then turned her head towards Jay and kissed him. He kissed her back and to be honest, they were really going for it.