Chapter 32 - How About I Take You Out?

*** FRIDAY, 29th NOVEMBER***

Nathan's P.O.V.

It had been nearly a month since the album 'Word Of Mouth' was released, and it had also been nearly a month since Amelia and I told the fans about the pregnancy. The majority of them surprisingly took it really well, then there was the minority that went insane and started sending hate to Amelia which was completely uncalled for. After telling Amelia they didn't mean any of the things they said to her and that they were just a bit mad, she still didn't believe me but she chose to ignore the hate and just not read it, which was a good idea. But the fans that took it well were really supportive and many of them sent Amelia and I 'congratulations'

I never told Amelia but I was actually really scared to tell the fans for the reason that I knew some of them would go mental but I didn't want to worry her anymore. I think we both got the the point where we stopped caring about all the negative remarks and just concentrated on saying 'Thanks' to the fans who were there to support us. 

 I was sat on the couch with Amelia resting her head on my lap as we watched the episode of 'X-Factor' we had recorded from the previous weekend. I was admiring one of the acts when Amelia let out a sigh as she sat up.

"What's up babe?" I asked, concerned.

"Don't you ever just feel like we're always stuck in the house? Well no, actually you get to go out with the boys but I don't know, I feel like I never go anywhere anymore." She explained. "It's this whole 'being pregnant' business. I feel like it's tying to me to this damn house."

"Why?" I urged for her to explain in more detail.

"Because look at me!" She said, a hint of annoyance in her tone.

"What about the way you look? You look beautiful!" I told her.

"Well when you're 19 weeks pregnant you don't exactly feel beautiful." She said.

"What has being 19 weeks pregnant got to do with tying you to the house anyway?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to go out when I look like a whale." She said and slumped into the couch.

I sighed and reached for her hand grabbing it my hand.

"Amelia. You do not look like a whale." I laughed slightly at her wording choice.

"I do. And what makes it worse is I'm only going to get bigger!" She exclaimed.

"But you're carrying our beautiful child. You can't say it's not going to be worth it at the end of these 9 months when you hold our precious baby in your arms for the first time. You'll probably think back to this moment and think 'you know what? It was so worth looking like a 'whale' for this magnificent creation in my arms right now." I explained to her while pulling her into my lap, smiling to myself when she placed her head in the crook of my neck.

"I hate you when you're right." She pouted.

"And I love you too." I smiled as I placed a kiss on her forehead. "And since you're so sad about staying in this house all the time, how about I take you out?"

"Now?"

"Why not?"

"Because it's like 6 in the evening, where are we gonna go?" 

"How about to the cinemas?" I suggested. "You don't even have to get dressed up or anything because we'll just be sat in the back of a dark theatre!"

I looked down at her to see she was thinking about it before she spoke again.

"What will we see?" She asked.

"God! What is this a game of 20 questions!" I laughed, as did she." I don't know, we'll see what's on when we get there, it will be more fun that way."