meeting alec

Jocelyn was still stunned at what baylea had said before she had left to see who was at the door.

She knew that clary knew about the shadow world but she just brushed it off before in the past but now she decided it was time to tell clary.

Clary came into the room five minutes later all glammed up just waiting for simon to arrive so the coule go to he and maureen's gig.

Baylea walked in with simon by her side just as jocelyn was saying ''clary tomorrow me you breakfast we have to talk''. Baylea knew what her mum knew what her mum was talking about of course but didn't say anything. Luke walked in a few minutes later and went up to clary and pulled her into a hug and said''happy birthday clary'' he handed her a small box as he grinned widely.

Clary's eyes glistened with happiness as she saw the beautiful necklace luke had bought for her then she said ''oh my gosh luke its beautiful i love it thank you so much''.
Simon said is that chicken caccitore i smell. Jocelyn was about to say some thing but was cut off by baylea saying ''we have to go or else maureen will think we stood her up and i she will be very happy to to see someone''. She said glaring playfully at simon but as always he was clueless.

***
After the gig baylea, maureen and clary sat on simon's van. Simon went to the other side of his van to get a new shirt for him self for some reason unknown.

Then baylea said '' your band was called champagne enema now it is going to be called rock solid panda''. She got off the van to get clary her art supplies so she could paint the van. Simon finally said ''thanks for being our artist in residence''. Then clary smiled.

As baylea was going to give clary her art supplies was when she met him the perfect stranger. His hazel eyes met her greenish blue eyes. His touch gave her goosebumps. They fell out of their trance when clary came over to both them saying to alec '' hey can you watch where you are going''.

He confused before he spoke ''wait you both can see me you must have the sight''. Then clary and i said in unison '' has that line ever worked out for you''.
He was about to say something a quite tall guy from behind him yelled ''alec'' making him look back then back at us then he ran toward the him.

Of course baylea knew he was a shadowhunter because he had runes all over but she didn't tell clary as much as she wanted her she couldn't cause she promised her mum.

Sorry it me so long to update. I didn't know what to write but now i have 2 new chapters to write so yay

Mccallski