clary let him go

Simons pov

We had left the hotel dumort after clary, baylea, alec, izzy and that stuckup prick jace.

I kniw what your thinking you are probably thinking that am an ungrateful piece of shit i know but i couldnt stand to watch clary be around him anymore.

She didnt know how much i loved her. I love her so much more than a friend but she loved me as only a friend.

I know i got friend zoned really bad and it hurt.

I was currently at the institute in my bedroom. I knew i had to leave and move on but i couldnt and i also couldnt stand to see her round him.

I made decision i am leaving the institute.

I was walking to towards the door of the institue i couldnt spend anymore time in here.

I was almost had the door when i heard clary angelic voice call my name.

She told me i couldnt leave but i wanted to leave because of clary and jace but she didnt have to know that.
Then i heard the egotisical jerk say '' oh am not savng his as one more time ''.

After he said this clary glared at him then i said '' clary come with me we dont have to be here anymore you can come with me and stay woth me we have always had each other backs since we were kids ''.

But of course she refused cause she wanted to stay here with jace. I turned around to leave but clary called after me and of course me being an idiot thought she run after.

but no the blonde prick to her this four words '' clary let him go ''.

I though baylea would try and stop me but she was nowhere to be found probably with stupid alec that was when i knew that i didnt matter to my so called bestfriends.

I thought we would always be there for each other ' always and forever ' was our saying well not ours but the originals but we said to each other cause we thought we would always be there for each other always and forever.