I think am falling in love with him

Baylea's pov

I woke up the next morning in the institute with a headache the type of one you get during a hangover. I saw three curious eyes peering over me, i saw alec, clary and jace.

Alec helped me stand up and i walked over to the mirror and i saw that i had an iratse on my neck to heal the demon bite then i looked down and saw that i had no clothes on and i was just in my underwear.

Jace threw a blanket over at me and i muttered a thank to him then i looked over at alec and saw that he had gone red in the face

***

I was finally i  clothes because isabelle had given me some of her old clothes and jeans which was a little revealing if you ask me.

I left me room and was going to the training area to go see clary and i hit something really hard and fell to the ground.

I looked up and saw alec. I was getting all flustered and we both went red in the face. He finally held out his hand to help me up and i gladly took it with a smile on my face and the feel of his pocelein skin sent shivers down my spine.

I was snapped out of my loving daze when he said ''sorry you should really watch where you are going'' really politely. Isabelle walked up to us saying '' my brother never apologises for amything.

Wow he must really like you ''. She said smirking at her brother he returned an ice cold glare to her.

Jace called out from the end of the hall saying '' you guys need to come right here and can you please get baylea clary needs her ''. Having said that i ran in his direction.

Jace explained to me that they had gone to the city of bones to retreive her memories and clary found out that her dad was valentine and simon was kidnapped.

When i heard his last words i ran up to clary and pulled her into a tight hug.

Then i spoke up saying that i knew that valentine was clary's dad and i told her everything that mum had told me about the shadow world then i said '' clary you have no idea how i wanted to tell you but mum made me swear on my life that i should never tell you unless she was sure that you ready ''.

Then she looked at me with disgust in her eyes and screamed '' you already knew ''.

Then she ran out of the room with jace not far behind her, i swear i could hear my heart crack then i saw izzy run out behind jace and alec who obviously didn't like her stayed to comfort me.

He plopped down next to me and put his rm around me and he said '' hey dont beat your self up about what some little girl thinks about you ''.

I replied him saying '' that little girl is my sister and now it doesn't even matter cause she hates me. Oh god i should just have told her when mum told me ''. I said while sobbing.

I turned to him and we looked straight into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

when we both started to lean towards each other and then it happened it felt like heaven on earth, his lips crashed into mine it felt amazing then i started to think to myself ''he is so beautiful and i think am falling in love with him''.
We pulled apart and neither of us wanting it to end.

I looked up and saw izzy looking at us with shock in her eyes and her mouth opened wide then alec groaned and said '' oh fucking hell i am never gonna hear the end of this ''.

Izzy screamed really loudly saying '' fucking finally #team balec ''.
I looked at alec and we both looked at izzy and said in unison '' what ''.

After izzy had caught alec and i making out.
I left the room because it was getting seriously awkard i went to look for clary then i overheard her arguing with jace and the last that i heard was that simon was kidnapped by vampires.

I barged into the room with tears stinging my eyes i finally said '' how the fuck did you let simon get kidnapped by vampires ''.

clary glared at me but didn't say anything then i walked over to jace saying '' you are meant to protect mundanes is that like i don't know the number ine shadowhunter rule that no matter what mundanes don't get killed ''.

I moved away from jace then i started backing against a wall muttering to my self but loud enough fo clary to hear '' it's all my fault if i had just told you everything that mum had told me since day one simon  would never be in this situation.
You have never had to go to the city of bones and simon won't have been kidnapped. Oh my god he must be so scared it's all my fault ''.

Then i heard clary mutter '' no shit bitch ''. The next thing i knew the room started to go dark and tbe last person that i saw was alec holding me he had probably run out after me when i left the room.

What do you think about the ship name if you have anymore ideas for the  ship name pls comment.

Pls don't be a hater vote or share. tnx

I also want add a picture of baylea to give you an idea of who she is.

Mccallski