you got two black eyes from loving too hard...

Hey guys i know it has been long since i updated but i have been really busy wid school.
I added the song and the pic cause i love panic! At the disco and brendon urie.

Bayleas pov

I ran into the heart of the institute when i heard what had happened.
Simon left the institute and i knew why.

Flashback

I was sitting in my room at the institute listening to my favorite band of all time, panic! At the disco and jumping around and loudly singing la devotee at the top if my lungs that i didnt know when simon entered the room.

The song had stopped and i replayed it again and started sing really badly '' you got two black eyes from loving too hard and a black car that matches your blackest soul i wouldnt change ya oh oh wouldnt ever try to make you leave no .'' I stopped siniging when i heard someone trying to stop laughing but was failing badly then i saw it was simon and not alec and thanked the angels cause i would have died of embarrasment and dug a hole to bury myself in till all of humanity died and withered away if it was alec.

Simon then finally stopped laughing and said '' bayls we really need to talk about clary and ugh that fucking prick called jace .''

'' simon you have to let clary go. Maureen likes you but you never notice her and i seen the googly eyes you give izzy .''i said with concern for simon.

''  you dont understand bayl i love her and i know she loves me but she does not love me back the way i love her and it fucking hurt to be in the fucking friend zone you wont ever get it cause the guy you love loves you back .''  Simon said with anger in his voice but with a calm expression.

'' You think he loves me .'' I said in a shrilly voice.

'' You know what bay lets leave here we dont have to give a two shits about these stuck up fuckers lets leave and  never look back cause i dont even care about all this shit anymore we come with me you and clary we cant atay at my place until all this mess clears up we can leave and never look back bay always and forever remember .'' Simon said with hope in his voice.

I looked at him with disgust and disdain any sympathy i felt for him now gone and yelled at him '' um exsqueese me bitch bit we cant leave even if we wanted too. Clary and i need ' these stuck up fuckers ' to help find our mother thats been taken by my freak of a dad and she could probably be getting tortured right now and dot is dead and no simon i wont leave this place cause i actually give two shit about what happens to my mother and these ' stuck up fuckers' cause they are like my family now and i protect my family .'' I was now being held back by alec who i didnt know had come in he probably heard me screaming bloody murder at simon for beimg a prick.

Simon left the room after i had calmed down and apologised .

End of flash back.

I saw hodge clary alec jace and izzy around a table facing a massive tv and the only thing i heard was 'rave' cause i was too busy staring at alec yes i  hear it now i sound like a creep but am his creep.

I was snapped ot of my thoughts when i saw hodge and the rest of the the guys go to the training area and hodge traced a rune on the floor and a box came out and he pulled out a ruby and let me say it was beautiful and put around izzy neck but i wasnt paying attention i was having really dirty thoughts about alec.

Just wanted to add the pick cause brendons so fucking adorable oh and happpy birthday matthew daddario.