Chapter 2-How do I explain this?

"I am so sorry" I say rapidly over and over again. His dark blonde hair brushes over is light green eyes and I can already sense that he is super annoyed at me. But instead of shouting a tone of swear words at me he simply smiles picks up his notes and says
"Anytime." And winks as he goes to talk to the pretty girl behind the reception. I don't make a move as I think my feet are literally stuck to the floor- or maybe that's just me? As I watch him probably chatting up the receptionist I jump as I hear a ring coming out of my pocket. As I check to see who it is it's my mum. What could she want?
"Hi mum" I say slightly annoyed although trying to hide it from my voice.
"Hi honey how was the council session, how are you feeling?"She says in a worried but a irritated voice. I guess I was the reason she was paying all this money right?
"Yeah it went really well, Mr.Sawyers is really friendly." I don't really feel like worrying and annoying her even more. Although I am somehow going to have to explain to her that Mr.Sawyers is dead but Im still trying to figure that one out.
"I'm so pleased to hear that honey, well done!" She squeals in delight. Well she does think that she is going to get her life back after all.
"I've got to go now mum but I'll see you later."I reply the only thing I want to do is go visit my best friend but I cant since she lives 6 hours away.
"Okay bye honey see you soon." She says goodbye and hangs up. Do I really mean that much to her?
I open the main entrance doors as I walk outside the chilly wind slaps me in the face-stupid England and it's stupid weather mood swings! I take a look around me, 2 weeks of living in the city of Brighton and I still haven't got used to it. I keep thinking that Ill see red London bus on the road but there's none of them anymore-sigh. I start at my new school at around the start of sixth form. My mum obviously thinks I  needed to get out of London but I on the other was literally begging her to not make me leave. See I don't really do well with new people, crowds, busy places or any small room with over 3 people in. Basically Im very claustrophobic and I get anxious around strangers. Back in London I have 1 best friend and 2 other friends who are basically just in cases and for group work but I wouldn't ever say that to them so we dont really hang out to much. They are called Haley and Lila. But then there's my best best best friend-shes called Brooklyn. Shes funny, smart, kind, friendly and very very happy all the time. Shes the person who stayed with me when I was having a melt down even though she really wanted to get the pizza slice at lunch that she hadn't shut up about all week. She was there for me when my own mum wasn't. We had 1,000 memories. And shes the best person in the whole wide world. As I start making my way back to my new home I know that my life in Brighton has only just began.