Dream? 3/3

~~Dream~~

.... about two years later (they're 14 here).....

It's been about two years since Niall and I have met and we've become best friends ever since. I'm still best friends with Jessica, but Niall is also and will always be up there.. I've also continued my dancing and I'm excelling in it thankfully. And oh right! Did I mention that my dad got married? To a woman named Celia. She has two daughters, Alex and Tiffany who seem to not like me very much. Celia is nice but I can't help like she was just using my father for his money since he owned one of the most famous dance schools in London.

~~Short story/ flashback ~~

Yes, i said was. On June 7, 2005 (about two years ago), there was a huge storm. I was so scared, I held onto my father for my dear life. I kept on mumbling : "Father God, I'm scared. Please take care of us." The house would shake every so often and Id worry about Niall's family. "Julianne honey, I love you and I want you to know that okay?" He'd constantly tell me.

And before I knew it...

BANG!

The mirror hit him and smashed into pieces soon enough. I stood still until it processed... I've lost my father.

~~End of short story/flashback~~

So when my father died, the dance school was given to my stepmum since they said that he hasn't left any deed under my name.Ever since then, it's been pretty hard for me. And Niall was there by my side to comfort me the whole time. And I'm thankful that he's my bestfriend. Oh! And we've been practicing our guitar. We're doing pretty well but Niall is really excelling. I mean. Wow. And boy, he can sing too! Plus, he's also been helping me with football and I'm doing okay. We've been practicing the KITACI trick too. And Niall's family and my father, are really close now. They're my family. That's why when my dad passed, they were just as devastated as I was.

And as for Celia and her daughters, they've been treating me like their maid!

I'm still waiting for the time when I can finally move out to live a better life.

***

"No fair! I said 'timeout'! But noooooo, you had to catch me!" Niall shouted angrily before flopping onto the couch.

"No no no! We never agreed on 'timeouts'! Plus! You're just a slowpoke." I sat down beside him nudging him.

He just dodged my friendly gesture! "Whatever." he grumbled scooting away from me.

"Aw c'mon, Irish! No need to act that way, I'll ask Annie to order pizza so we can all chill out with pizza while we watch films.. yeah? Sounds good?" I suggested moving closer to him.

"Cheese, pepperoni, Hawaiian? " his eyes lit up once he said those words, he asked turning to me.

I laughed "Ahaha! Yeah, Irish. I knew you couldn't stay mad at me for long. I'm just so irresistible.. " I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes at me before answering. "Whatever, you proud potato. You know I'd give in for food anyway." he smiled.

"I know. That's why I said it. But whether or not Id offer food, you'd still forgive me." I reasoned.

He sighed, knowing that I've won again the battle. "I'm hungry."

"I know right!" I agreed. Annie seemed to hear us as she came in with a phone in her hand.