Was it Really?

Julianne's POV

(Present Time)

I woke up, yet again to my mother's commandments:

"JULIANNE! WHERE IS THE BREAKFAST?! I HAVE WORK TODAY! I CANT GO TO WORK WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH, JULIANNE! I AM NOT GOING TO WAIT ANY LONGER! JULIANNE DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE! JULIA--" I muffled her shouting with my pillow, waiting for her to stop yelling me to death.

I stayed like that until I couldn't hear her scream anymore. I removed the pillow from my face and took deep breaths and closed my eyes.

Father God, thank You for blessing me with another day to live. Please give the patience to tolerate my mother and my sisters. I know You'll help me. And I miss mum and dad, I know You're taking care of them. I love You, Father.

In Jesus' Most Holy name,

Amen.

I sighed before jogging downstairs and tying my hair in a messy bun in the process.

I entered the kitchen to see a pretty pissed stepmum.

"Julianne, thanks to you I'm going to be late for work. Do you want me to decrease your pay or ban you from seeing Jessica ever again?" she said sternly. I shook my head abruptly. "I'll let it pass for now. Do you know how disgraceful you're being? Disgraceful being, you are!" she continued to shout at me, including cuss words every so often and me, flinching every time she'd say them.

I never liked it when people would cuss, I never found the point in it. I understand it was to let out the anger, but cussing won't help the situation. Cussing ain't cool either, as others would put it. When you cuss, you honestly remind me of those gangs who smoke, drink, and laugh like maniacs in the alleys.. And we should never use God's word in vain, or shout profanties because it's like murdering someone through your thoughts and words. I just find it simply..... uncool.

I began to make breakfast as Celia hurried upstairs, to get dressed maybe; but she didn't stop ranting.

I couldn't help but think about my dream last night. It seemed so detailed and realistic. And who's this Niall dude? And does his name sound so familiar yet I can't put a finger on it.

Niall.....

Niall.....

Niall.....

Niall. Niall. Niall.. N-Niall! Niall Horan! Oh yes, of course! Now I remember, but I only remember that I know him. But how? In my dream, he was my best friend. But if he really was I'm sure I wouldn't forget him. Right? Maybe?

I plopped onto the stool on the island table once I was finally done making breakfast.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" I called out before heading upstairs to prepare for work today.

***

Work today, with Jessica was just like every other same old day at work.

Dance, eat, eat some more, teach, teach dance, eat again. Basically my days at work are spent with Jessica, eating and dancing.

We were now stolling across the halls of the school since I decided to end my last class (which was advanced ballet) a bit earlier today because I think I've heard them buzzing about some dance competition held here, at LSPA for some boyband. So I figured, I'd let them practice for their whatever these last 45 minutes since I've been making them work their bums off for the upcoming company show. And since I am a part of the company, I'm a part of the show too. Company is like a group of girls who've auditioned to be a part of the official or hightest ranking meaning we practically represent LSPA. Below us are the Aspirants, they're also very brilliant dancers but they're about the ages of 14-16 years. And after them are the Junior Company, very very very gifted dancers are these. With just the ages of 10-14 years, they've achieved very much such as joining many competitions and in some, placing in them. And some of those girls, I've taught! Haha... proud moment. *Dramatically wipes away nonexistent tears* But I am thankful for the gift God has given them and majority of them are dedicating their dancing for God as majority of them are; Praise God; believers. Anyway, below them are the advanced class. Thereafter, the intermediate and then the Primary classes and lastly, the little munchkins of the school the Baby Ballet. I also teach some of their classes and let me tell you. Adorable-ness OVERLOAD! LIKE AHMAHGLOB! So cute. Nuff said.