21 Questions

"You told them?" Jess asked, eybrows propping up at me as I entered the hotel room all us dancers shared. And it was on the penthouse too. Coolness.

I nodded. "They wanted to get to know me so I told them, don't fuss my fluffy bunny," I said patting her head and taking a seat beside her. "I trust them not to spill my life story."

Jessica only had a weird expression on herself. "Fluffly bunny?" she questioned.

I rolled my eyes jokingly, "No, a flat pig." I stated with sarcasm.

She clutched her heart dramatically. "OUCH. That hurt."

"The truth always hurts." I rubbed her back comfortingly. "Don't worry, you'll get over it ."

She hunched over in her seat, emotionally sobbing while I kept rubbing her back.

Liam popped his head in our room. "Uhh, people Paul told me to get you guys, we rented the hotel studio for practice so y'all need to be down in thirty minutes to warm up and such, so- hey why is Jessica crying?" He looked at the both of us, concerned.

"She has sarcasm hormones." I explained to Liam, hugging Jess.

"Uhm. Okay... anyways just be down in thirty." We all nodded as he slipped out of the room.

I quickly slipped in the bathroom to change into my dance clothes. I grabbed my dance bag and threw in my ballet shoes, water bottle, towel, and whatever I needed. I swept my brown hair up in a clean ponytail and together with the other dancers we went out of the hotel room and down to the studio.

*skipping rehearsal*

Once we finished rehersal we went upstairs in our rooms.

"Dibs on first shower!" I ran quickly to the bathroom in me and Jess' bedroom.

"Aw!" I heard her groan as I shut the door.

Hah. One point for team Jules.

I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of white demin shorts with a random old sweater in my closet. I slipped in the living room and saw the girls with the other boys sitting and watching a movie together, Pitch Perfect from the looks of it.

"Oh. Hey. I didn't know you guys would turn up," I stuttered. They all turned and waved to me, Niall's gaze lingering a little longer on me than the other boys'.

I sat on the empty seat next to Jessica, but I couldn't focus on the movie properly, mostly because I could feel Niall's gaze on me the entire time.

I leaned over to Jess. "Why is he staring at me?"

She took one glance at me and her eyebrows furrowed. "Have you even noticed what you were wearing?"

I looked at my sweater and gasped. It was a wooly white sweater with a four-leaf clover in the middle.

It was the sweater Niall gave me for my birthday.

I buried my face in Jess's shoulder, already feeling my face grow hot.

"Jess, what do I do?" I whispered, panicked.

"Change," She whispered back.

"I can't! This sweater means a lot to both of us!"

"Then put something over it,"

"No I can't do that! It's a sweater for goodness sake!"

"So?"

"It'll be so hot!"

"Then just leave it by itself."

"I can't do that! He's staring at me!"