A Turn of Events

Julianne's POV

"For the rest of the group, sorry. Thank you though, so much for participating." Liam said, giving the rest a kind smile as the rest of the girls were ushered off stage.

Moments later, I saw Pamela approach the boys telling them something.

I heard a mumble of "Aww, well thank you dear for joining." , "Well, thats sad." from the boys.

Next thing I knew, Pamela was hugging each of us and bidding us a farewell.

Our attention turned to the judges waiting for them to explain what just happened.

"Well unfortunately, Pamela cant join us on tour according to her mother. So we will be taking who came in sixth." Another guy said who, I'm thinking is their manager as said on the poster. - Their manager sighed, but still gave off a smile. Earning understandable nods from the rest of us.

"So would you please bring out the 'sixth place' winner?" Harry excitedly clapped his hands as our attention turned to the side of the stage.

My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets, as Jessica awkwardly walked on stage.

"Uhm... hi?" She said, slightly confused.

"Well, welcome to the crew!" Liam announced.

I watched as Jessica's face immediately mimicked mine when I found out I was picked, eyes wide and mouth dropped.

"W-wow, woah, woah. Thank you." She stuttered before sitting with the rest of us on stage. She looked at me giving me the happiest face ever, probably trying to handle in her happiness. I gave her a wide toothy grin before turning back my attention to the judges.

"Okay, so I'm pretty sure you all know each other; yeah? Cana? Elle? Jessica? Isabelle? ?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow at us. We all looked around gving each other approving nods.

"Good. So we'll be giving you papers that need to be signed by you and your parents meaning you were given permission to work with us on tour and this is also basically you contract." Their who-I-think is their manager said, handing each of us papers to sign.

***

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" My mum yelled.

"Oh please? I could find another maid for you!" I bargained, but my mum was so stubborn she didn't want me to sign to the papers because she's worried about who'd handle the chores, while I offered to hire a maid for them. But noooooo, It can't just happen like that.

"And, it should've been Alex and Claire who got picked. They were so much better anyway." She retorted, sticking her nose in the air refusing to sign the papers.

I sighed, knowing it'd be useless to argue any longer. I left the papers on the counter in case she'd change her mind and went down to my room to think.

I flopped onto the bed, staring at the blank ceiling. Or the once vandalized wall from my childhood but since Celia came, she said it looked ugly and was disgraceful to the family name. Like huh? What does my ceiling have to do with our family name? I closed my eyes....

God , please allow me to accept Your will for me. I know You're the Provider of all and will make everything okay.... Amen

I decided to check my dinosaur phone to see a message from Jessica and an unknown number:

Jesssssssss <3,

Hey Jules, Tour is a Go! I'm so excited.. How about you??? :P xx

Unknown,

If you need help in convincing your mum to allow you to come on tour, we're just a text away. xx ; )