Chapter 4:My(Not So Very Nice)Family

August/17/11:58PM/3rd Person PoV

Poseidon spent several hours explaining the mythological world to Percy. The two deities decided to speak up, first, the queen-like woman to the right of Poseidon. "I will not have this...urchin in my palace!" She spoke up. She had a high pitched, slightly annoying voice. Poseidon turned to her, he had slight anger in his voice. "Amphitrite, I ask that you tolerate him. I know he may not be your son, but he is mine. He is family." Amphitrite looked very mad, and stormed out of the room, with Triton, who stayed quiet. Poseidon sighed. "Percy, I will explain more tomorrow. Annabeth will take you to your room. Also, happy birthday son." Two minutes had passed, and it was August 18th, Percy's birthday.

                                                              August/18/7:30AM/3rd Person PoV

Percy had woken up five minutes before, and was being led to the dining room. There was a very awkward silence as Percy ate his chocolate chip pancakes. Poseidon led Percy away as soon as he could, to get him away from the tension. Percy was led to the arena. "What are we doing here dad?" Percy asked, confused. "Its time," Poseidon spoke, "To begin your training."

                                                    Timeskip:4 Years

                                                 December/24/6:30PM/2005/3rd Person PoV

Percy ran through the snowy ground of Oregon. Even though he was now 12, he was intimidating. He wore thin armor, that was black, with wave patterns all over. The waves were colored with a dark green. He had an assortment of weapons on him, most of which were hidden, except for his most used weapon. He had a large, 6 foot tall black scythe, decorated with ice like crystals imbedded in the shaft. The scythe was pretty big, compared to Percy's height of 5'5. He was hunting something. A pack of hellhounds to be specific. He hopped up into a tree, and propelled himself downward, into the middle of the pack. He swung his scythe off his back, and spun in a circle, with the scythe extended. He took out  six hellhounds, as he landed. There were 5 left. He reached into a satchel on his side, and pulled out a throwing knife, and threw it. Four left. He swung his scythe down onto a hellhounds skull. Three left. Percy threw his scythe, pinning a hellhound's now lifeless corpse to a tree. Two left. Percy pulled out his dual swords that were crossed behind his waist. The two hellhounds that were left pounced at Percy, and he spun, his swords out. Zero hellhounds left. Percy scanned over the dust covered clearing, making sure none were left. Percy's head whipped, and in the distance he saw a flash of silver. "Hunters. Crap." He quickly dashed, and grabbed his equipment, and sprinted to a cliff, and jumped off into the water, the current whisking him away. He controlled the ocean. During his training, his father had announced him as Prince Of Atlantis.

Feel Free To Message Me About Any Problems!