Chapter 5: Found, and Taken.

December/24/2007/Third Person PoV

Percy arrived at his father's palace, and walked through to the throne room. All three gods were in their thrones. Aphritrite and Triton could tolerate him, and they were starting to like him. Percy bowed to all three gods. "I assume your mission went well?" Poseidon asked his son. Percy nodded. Poseidon smiled, and responded. "Go rest now, I have another mission for you tonight."

                                                      December/24/7:00PM/Third Person PoV

Percy was sent to Maine, again, this time to a school. He was instructed to save two demigods and deliver them to Hades. Poseidon was doing a favor for Hades. Percy knew they were children of Hades. Percy had no problems with Hades. Anyway, back to the mission. Percy had decided to don a helmet, that covered his entire face, except for his eyes. The helmet was black, with tidal wave patterns, and two horns that come up on the side of the helmet, like a fully grown ram's horns. He ran, the school in sight. He slowly went up to the doors, and snuck in. He ran into the bathroom, and twisted his necklace, causing the armor to disappear and become a dark blue tuxedo. He went to blend in with the dancing kids. He danced with some girls, as to not blow his cover. During the dance with a blonde, popular girl, he spotted the two Di Angelo kids. He also spotted another group. Two demigods, and a Satyr. He sneaked  through the crowd, but he was too late, as they were already gone. He ran outside, and saw the situation.A manticore was holding the Hades kids hostage, and the demigods were doing nothing. He twisted his necklace and jumped into action, sending a throwing knife flying into the manticore's left eye. As the Manticore screamed in pain, Percy ran forth, to sever the manticore's head, but three silver arrows were implanted into his forehead. It crumbled the dust, but not before pushing the female child of Hades off the cliff. Percy ran, and jumped off. As he fell, he had not been thinking. His thoughts were basically, "AAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DID I DO THIS!?", but he stayed calm. As he fell, he grabbed the demigod, and made the water shoot them back up. They landed hard. Percy sighed in relief, and looked up, but was met with an arrow pointed at him. "Who are you, boy?" The twelve year old girl asked. He wasn't an idiot. He knew who this was. He bowed. "Lady Artemis." He said, respectfully. She was surprised the boy knew who she was. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Who are you? Tell me, or you die." She said, mockingly. A hunter shot an arrow at him. He dodged it, and punched her in the face. He responded. "If I reveal myself, I wish to do so infront of the Olympian Council. I'd rather tell the story once m'lady." Artemis kicked him down to the ground, and put him in chains."Why did you punch my hunter? I should smite you for that!" She said, enraged. He shrugged. "The hammer of justice is unisex." She growled under her breath, and ordered the Hunt to set up camp, and flashed Percy and herself to Olympus.

Once they reached Olympus, she dragged him to the throne room, and called a meeting. All the Olympians flashed in at different times, Zeus being last. "Why have you called this meeting, daughter?" He looked at the chained, armored man. "This boy interfered in our hunt, and punched one of my hunters. I asked who he was, but he wished to tell the council." Artemis said, silver eyes glowing with rage.Zeus looked at the boy. "Well, who are you?" Percy looked up, and sighed. "A normal demigod as far as your concerned."

Feel Free to Message Me About Anything!