Chapter 3:Thanks Dad(for making my life terrible)!

August/17/5:15PM/3rd Person PoV

Percy had tested out his leg, and sword underwater, after the naiads left. The seven year old noticed he had been rejuvenated by the fresh water, all the small cuts, and bumps fading. The demigod looked up at the light going through the water. "It's time, young one." The voice in his head spoke to him.He hefted the sword, and slowly walked out of the water. He sprinted in a direction that seemed correct. He ended up at a playground. Percy looked at a sign, that read 'Vanderbilt Street Playground'. He wished he could stay and play at the nice looking park, but he knew he had to go. He sprinted down Vanderbilt Street, passing people ignoring him.He thought he saw a three large men in trenchcoats, each having one eye, but he blamed it on his exhaustion.

                                                        August/17/5:45/3rd Person PoV

 Percy had kept running, and had reached the cross of 39th Street and 4th Avenue. He could see the water, and ran towards it like it was his last hope, which it most likely was. The lightning had stopped following him, and Percy though he was home free. All of a sudden, the three huge men stepped infront of him, and Percy stopped in his tracks. The three men took off their coats, revealing themselves as Cyclops. Percy was scared, of course he was, he's new to this mythology thing. The first cyclops swung a hammer, and Percy's instincts were the only thing that saved him. He rolled out of the way, just in time. He let his instincts take over, and as the hammer came down again, he rolled out of the way, and scampered up the hammer, and up the arm. He was on the Cyclops shoulder, holding on for his life. He let out a half-hearted yell, and stabbed the Cyclops in his eye, causing it to crumble to dust. Percy did the same to another cyclops, but sat on his head. Percy was thinking clearly, as he jumped out of the way of a hammer, that impacted the second cyclops head. The third cyclops had destroyed his friend, trying to get Percy. Percy, in his exhaustion, used most of his energy to throw the sword at the cyclops, impaling it. Percy limped to the pier, and fell off. Percy fell into the Bay Ridge Channel. A strong current swept Percy away, as he fell asleep.

                                               August/17/8:30/3rd Person PoV

Percy woke up, at the bottom of the ocean. He looked around, trying to regain his bearing. He was in awe, as he turned and saw a huge palace. Suddenly, the naiad from before, Annabeth, had approached him. "Hello young prince. Welcome to Atlantis, your father's palace." Percy nodded, trying to take it all in. "Come with me, young prince." Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand, and led him to the gates. The Merman bowed to Percy, and opened the gates. Percy was in awe, as he took in the streets, and houses, while Annabeth dragged him to the palace. The palace doors opened slowly, in a dramatic way.She led him through the palace halls, the halls decorated with paintings of oceanic achievements, and portraits of the royal family. He had not noticed when they arrived at the throne room. He looked up at the large throne room, specifically the three large deities in the room. One large throne, a slightly smaller throne to the right of it, and a smaller throne to the left of it. In the left throne, there was a large merman in armor, who seemed to never stop scowling.He had a small crown on his head, embedded with small pearls. On the throne to the right, A pale skinned woman in a light blue gown, with a scowl on her face, and a crown on her head. She seemed very, intimidating. She had a crown with large pearls, and small sapphires. On the massive throne, was a man. He had raven colored hair, and a well-kept beard. He wore a hawaiian patterned shirt, and khaki's. All three deities were staring at him, two of those, were glares. The biggest person finally spoke up. "Welcome to your new home, son."

Feel Free To Message Me If You Have Any Questions or Concerns.