Date night

So I went on a date to  a nice little pizza place that my cousin took me to before. It's a quite  place so we are having a nice time sitting outside  holding my hand I've gone out with him 4 other times I've told him how one day he's going to have to meet my cousin and  friends, but we are holding hands when he leans in and  I go along with it scared to death  he kisses me again and again
(sorry if this is tmi)
When all the sudden  I hear the voice  of the one and only my cousin...it went like this
~date
~me
~cousin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tay who de fuck is dis! And why is his lips all on ya!"
"Who the fuck are thinking you are all big get on my damm  level"
"Oscar  this is my cousin. You know the one you might want to be nice to"
"Oh fuck, I'm never going to see you again am I"
"Ya ain't gonna see day light again!!"
So we went back to the house and so I walk in and sit him down Dolton (my cousin) goes upstairs  to talk to the guys. So I calmly  explain  that I'm the only girl here and they at one point have told me that they love me and they are like my brothers! And the fact that if I don't like someone I can make them disappear. So they come back down stairs  and they all sit around. Dolton looks at him calmly.
"I'm gonna ask ya this one time and there's only one right answer. Are ya good enough  for my little cousin?" All I  can think is that he's going to say Yes!
"No one is good enough  for her"
"Good answer. The right answer. OK dd your turn"
"Look sum bag!" Oh no know here we go. " We all want to kill you so I suggest  you leave and never see her again" Oscar  puts his hand to far up my thy, to close for comfort! But of course  my oldest cousin the one that rents this place out had the day off so he went out and came back. We walks in and looks at Oscar  then me then the guys then my thy...
"Listen ya got 3 seconds  to run! 1.2.3!" Not even a second goes by and he lunges for Oscar and to protect  him I jump in front of him but he grabbed my hips and made me sit on his lap. The guys didn't notice  becuse they were calming  him down but if ya think  about it it's hard to calm down  a 250 ponds of pure musles! At the hight of 6'7! It took like ten minutes. So me and  Oscar talked and  stuff and before I knew it we kissed just a peck on the lips when I looked over the guys were staring us down. Oh shit im  in trouble! So  I stand up.
"Oscar  you need to leave now." I say very disappointed  becuse he was going to take me  to the  movies.
"Ok I'm not going to see you again now will I"
"Oh your adorable. I'll see you for our next date. Friday night  I'll meet  you up there at 5" and he left. I look at the guys. OK time to get my heart ripped  out stomped  on  and then still broken but yet they think it's fine.
"What we had meant  nothing to you!" Dd blurted  out.
"Oh my god  all you did  was sleep next to me, nothing happened  but  you cuddled with me and now have a broken nose!" We all fought back and forth. And finally  I pulled  the last string. After getting yelled at for HOURS! I finally  did it!
"Ok listen up! Tonight I'm sleeping alone in that bed upstairs! All of you can choose  to stay and sleep on the floor or go home. But Dolton gets the couch. Now  at 12 o'clock  sharp I want chicken  wings  with a side of blue  cheese for lunch and for dinner Dolton your bringing  me to the pizza place." They all say we ain't doing it. I pull the girly card!
"I'm the only girl in the house and what I say goes! So that whole voting crap right now it's not valid! Now I'm going to bed no one bother me!"

At 12 o'clock  sharp  I get chicken  wings. I turned on my rap/scream/'emo' music all the way up and made then so pissed! Dinner he brought me out. Then I was eyeing this oh other guy he a cutie  but of course  I'm there with my protecter! And  no one is going to get past  him!

But really I want to say thank you for my amazing cousin and  his friends! It turned out he had a girlfriend  already! So they saved me a lot of pain I could have gone through! And when I told them that they all pretty  much  treated  me like  a  queen!
But really thanks I don't know wheat the hell I'd do with out those idiots!

Thanks for reading I hope you have a good day and or night Witch ever. Peace out yall!