A tear

I walked out. I walked straight of thay house! I'm getting screamed at becuse I'm bi! I was called gods mistake! My grandmother found out I went out with a girl I'm the past and she looked at me and I'm gods mistake!
I walk out of the house, I walk down the street it turns into a sprint. I go for blocks and when I stop I'm over by the place my cousin works. I don't know if he has work today but I sat there to see. There's a bench I sit on I bring my knees to my chest and I sit there. Before I know it I feel a tear tin down my cheek. One after another. And it keeps going! No sobbing just tears.
"Taylor?" I look up and see my cousin standing there. It's my older cousin Travis, he's a good guy and he's always there at times he was more of a father when he lived in jersey than my father who lived 2 blocks away! I stand up and hug him, him being 6'7 he makes a good person to hug.
"Who hurt you I'll kill him"
"Olivia" was what he knew her as. We sat on the bench. I told him how we argued for hours and what she said. He told me he was taking me back to their house and I refused to get up. So he hauled me all the way back to the house. Travis is always there to help provide for the people in need he such a good guy but isn't to in touch with his feelings. Everyday he picks up grace kisses her on the forehead and says hi to everyone else. But this time when he walks in he walks upstairs and throws me one top of the sleeping cousin Dolton. He's the first one I'd go to so he'd hold me through the night. He wakes up and looks at me tears still going down my face as he looks at me. He knows the drill! he got me one of his Tshirs and he'd walk into the closet as I changed. The shirt is way to big on my I put on a pair of sleeping shorts. There not to short that you can see my ass cheeks, but you can't even see me butt anyway. He turns off the lights puts on eminem songs and he holds me! No one I'm my life has held me and made me feel safe like this! I let out one last tear. Then I got pissed off. I pace the room cursing her name and get getting pissed about it! I'm not excepted anywhere if go! I look at him and I tell him thank you and I walk out and hug Travis I tell him thanks you. I have my Damm family, the ones who really love and support me no matter what!
Dolton
Travis
Grace
Janice
Dj
Jack
Angie!

You guys mean the world to me! I love you guys and thank you so much all of you crazy mother fucker