20. Graduation

°Philophobia
Is the fear of emotional attachment that often leads to expectations that end up in disappointment.

~Paige~

I woke up at ten a.m. and noticed I had a missed call from Chloé. I called her back and we spoke for about an hour. She is going for a tour tomorrow around Paris in the morning because in the afternoon she has a meeting with the head manager. She seemed to be so busy with her internship.

"I'm also really busy with the preparations for the graduation," I said.

"I wish I could be there to help you, but you know how busy I've been with this internship. And the head manager will be only coming for a day and that's when the graduation is. I'm really sorry Paige," she said sadly.

"Don't worry Chloé. The most important thing now is that your meeting goes as planned," I said trying to cheer her up.

"Are you sure P?" Chloé asked.

I couldn't feel a little sad that she won't be there. But after all she has more important things.

"Yes it'll be me and Kendall, don't worry," I said, not wanting her to feel bad or guilty that she wouldn't be able to make it on time

"Isn't Dylan going to be there?" She asked.

"No.. uh he has some kind of important meeting," I said trying to hide my disappointment that he wouldn't be there. Chloé noticed the uneasiness in my voice.

"Ohh it's okay. I'm sure it's something really important or he wouldn't have missed your graduation," she said.

"Yea....I know," I sighed.

•The Next Day

I woke up early for my makeup appointment. I did a little black eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes look bigger and make them stand out. I then had a little beige glittery eye shadow on my upper eyelid to contrast the black eyeliner. I also had a wine colour matte lipstick.

While I was doing my nails and hair, I received a picture from Chloé